• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

She Said Yes!

2bLikeJesus

• Members

Yes I join everyone else in offering Congratulations.

I have two weddings this year, The first will be on July 2nd. My eldest grandson aged 20 will be getting married in Ramsbottom about 5 hours drive from here.  This is mainly on some of the most overcrowded and dangerous highways in the country.  My daughters say it is too far for me to drive at my age. They are trying to work out if one of them will be able to come with us and share the driving. James and Jess met while on a beach mission.

The second will be at our church so there will no problem with travel to that. That is the following week on July 9th.

• Members
5 minutes ago, 2bLikeJesus said:

We will be at a Mariners game against the St. Louis Cardinals on Saturday June 25th!  Part of our honeymoon trip takes us through Seattle and being a baseball fanatic there is no way I go to Seattle when the Mariners are in town and not see a game.

Bro. Garry

Go Cards!:D

• Administrators
3 hours ago, 2bLikeJesus said:

We will be at a Mariners game against the St. Louis Cardinals on Saturday June 25th!  Part of our honeymoon trip takes us through Seattle and being a baseball fanatic there is no way I go to Seattle when the Mariners are in town and not see a game.

Bro. Garry

Would you want to meet up while on your honeymoon or wait for a later time? 

• Members
26 minutes ago, HappyChristian said:

Would you want to meet up while on your honeymoon or wait for a later time? 

Well, if you would like to catch the game we have tickets for Section 221 Row 5 Seats 1 and 2.  The seat map states there are still a couple tickets left next to us.  If not we could maybe meet for dinner before the game.  You probably know the best places to eat near the stadium!