• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Picture of your Bible.

• Members

e04533fef7284f4b402af6ad89464bcc.jpg

Rebound in hardback with goatskin leather. Nothing feels like this goatskin, compared to the common 'pig skin' leather used on modern Bibles.

1658468_527514460696919_1406466361_o.jpg

Quality from Leonards Book binding.

This is a rebound Hendrickson 1560 Geneva Bible. I just got it back from Leonards, a high quality rebinding business in Indiana.

My "Holy Bible" label is now removed, material started fading, so I gently removed the label. Can't tell though.

My Bible has a few miles on it since these pictures, but still looks like a quality Bible, yet gently read.

Edited by Genevanpreacher
added another picture.

• Members

Bible Chinese.JPG

Imitation leather, Chinese "Huh Huh Ben," "Shangti,"edition, (complex characters), Reference Bible. Psalm 96 (left side, bottom; large bold print) and Psalm 95 (left side, top; large bold print). Read from top right side, down, to left side.

Note: had to change the verses (and locations), in the re-uploaded photo.

Alan

Edited by Alan
spelling re-loaded photo Oct. 4, 2016 (and note)

• Members

Psalm_108_Chinese.thumb.JPG.4691aa5c2733

Imitation leather, Chinese "Huh Huh Ben," "Shangti,"edition, (complex characters), Reference Bible. Psalm 108 (right side, bottom; large bold print) and Psalm 109 (left side, top; large bold print). Read from top right side, down, to left side.

Alan

Golly Alan you can read and understand that?  Thats pretty good  large font only way to go.  I have the Bible on DVD KJV  I really like it too. 

Edited by Potatochip

• Moderators

• Members

• Members

I like the wide margins on the side.

Potatochip,

Yes, I can read every word. Since I first starting learning Chinese characters (the Chinese language does not have an alphabet, every word is unique in itself; and the words are called, "characters"), I have read the complete Bible 15 times.

• Members

I have the KJV on my Samsung Galaxy Note.  I also have two French bibles on there as my wife always reads it in French and I like to be able to follow her comments from time to time.