• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

[quote="Lori Wilkerson"]
Julie, your Itlaian chicken and peppers with angel hair pasta sounds delicious. Could you post the recipe?

Last night we had lasagna, garlic toast and salad.
[/quote]

[u][b]Italian Chicken & Peppers[/b][/u]
[i]Ingredients:[/i]1-2 whole chicken breasts (depending on size of family), cut in 1" cubes
1 green pepper, cut in strips
1/2 onion or less, cut in strips
olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced or you can use garlic powder
salt & pepper
1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
1 pkg angel hair pasta
butter
finely shredded mozzarella cheese
parmesan cheese
[i]Directions:[/i]
cook chicken (add salt, pepper and garlic)in small amt of olive oil until almost done; add onions and peppers and saute until chicken is completely done and peppers and onions are soft; add spaghetti sauce and simmer until heated through. Cook pasta as directed (angel hair cooks very fast-- dont over cook or you will end up with a gooey mess). Drain pasta and add a little butter to keep it from getting sticky. Serve sauce mixture on top of pasta; add both cheeses on top (as much or little as you want).

• Members

To LAF, yes , I make my own lasagna. My husband only likes my recipe. I like the frozen varieties, but have to please my man. One thing I do that saves alot of time is to buy "oven ready" lasagna that requires no boiling.

To Julie, Thank you for posting the recipe I requested. It sounds delicious and I am definitely going to try it.

Our lunch yesterday was chili chip bake (a Mexican casserole) and taco rice.

Guest Guest

Well I felt puny today. I have been very nauseous the last two days. I think it is the water, we are under a boil order and I didn't know it.

Anyway,
made
Chunky beef soup and poured it over egg noodles and we had turkey and cheese sandwich