• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How To Settle An Argument

ThePilgrim

• Members

This is the way way they do it Down Under anyway.  It seems like one neighbors dog went into the neighbors yard and . . . . oh well, you know.  Anyway one neighbor had a prOBlem with the other.  This is how they settled it.  Pretty much like us yanks, I guess.

• Members

Decent size boomers.
They would be close to 6' which is about right for mature males.
Must be a northern town though - don't see reds around here, and don't see roos at all in suburbia.

Have seen the odd 8'er though.
People don't realize how dangerous they can be. Those back feet have big strong claws, and they can rip a man's stomach open in one hit.

These two are having a domination display so not trying to kill each other, just figure out who is boss.

In my general region we mostly get Greys and Euros. They top out at about 5' with most being around 4' - so, cute. But still dangerous if riled.

The fur though is super soft. Looks coarse, but is absolutely downy.

• Members

A boomer is a large male Kangaroo.

I actually don't really know why they are called boomers, unless it is the sound of them hopping along????
But in my experience roos are pretty quiet, even at full speed.
I guess that would be right - a big roo thumping along - boom, boom, boom.

Anyways, the big males are boomers or bucks, the females are does or Jills.
And they hang around in a "mOB" (not a flock or a herd).

Taste ok too. ;)

• Members

I'm categorized as a Boomer since I was born between 1946 and 1964, and some friends at work used to call me Old Buck. I wonder if all this means I'm related to kangaroos and that is the proof of evolution the brainiac scientists have overlooked???

• Members

Man, Australian ghetto's are really nice. Why is it that fighting has to be done in the street? There's a nice yard right over there.

Is kicking not illegal in AU?

Looks like a fight I saw once over a purse and matching shoes.

I really thought one of them was going through a window at about the 4:45 mark.

The end captions aren't very nice!!!!

Archived