• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What Color Is Your Church?

The Glory Land

• Members

I do like this color, I have some tropical in me... :)

hassall_green_pink_church_420_420x300.jp

Did you think that this post had to do with race?   Sorry not in me....   :)   Get Saved

Is it true the outward appearance is indicative of what's on the inside??   :puzzled3:  Get Paint

• Members

My church is white, black, yellow and even red.  Yes, the saints are white, black, asian, indian and a bunch of other colors.

The Lord's house, where the church meets, is red brick and white with a tall white steeple and tin roof; handsome too!

• Members

Why is the pulpit on the lower level? we need to buy one for our church, they are very expensive. :(

The thing that looks like a giant wine glass behind the pulpit is the drape to the original pulpit.  We experimented having it where it is in the photo as people thought the preacher was too remote.  We now have the pulpit on the platform between the two chairs.  Our baptistry is under the platform.

• Members

The thing that looks like a giant wine glass behind the pulpit is the drape to the original pulpit. We experimented having it where it is in the photo as people thought the preacher was too remote. We now have the pulpit on the platform between the two chairs. Our baptistry is under the platform.

You're using the space wisely. You know that there are churches that never make changes, inside or out. Like if it was a sin to do so.

Archived