• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Way too Early 2024 Presidential Poll

The Way Too Early Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. As of right now, who would you vote for?

• President Biden (D)
    • Donald Trump (R)
    • Ron DeSantis (R)
    • Tim Scott (R)
    • Nikki Haley (R)
    • Vivek Ramaswamy (R)
    • Larry Elder (R)
    • Asa Hutchinson (R)
    • Marianne Williamson (D)
    • Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (D)
    • Mike Pence (R)
    • Chris Christie (R)
    • Ryan Binkley (R)
    • Doug Burgum (R)

• Members

Pence is Roman Catholic. He's also just another spineless RINO who will fold as fast as a cheap lawn chair if he got elected. I'd vote for Kennedy before him.

On 6/10/2023 at 11:34 AM, Napsterdad said:

I don't think Christie is in it to win it. He has to realize from his last run that his time center stage is over. I believe once it is clear he is an also ran, he will offer his support (and voters) to the one he sees as the likely winner of the primary hoping for a cabinet position or favorable appointment in return. It is his only chance of staying relevant. 

He's in it for the campaign trail buffets.

• Members
On 6/12/2023 at 9:40 AM, SureWord said:

Pence is Roman Catholic. He's also just another spineless RINO who will fold as fast as a cheap lawn chair if he got elected. I'd vote for Kennedy before him.

He's in it for the campaign trail buffets.

Pence was raised in a Catholic home but as a young adult he claims to have had a "born again" experience at Asbury College.

At least he appears to have a genuine faith and attempts to live it out unlike our last Baptist President...Clinton.

Living here in Indiana Mike has been in politics long before most people outside the state ever heard his name. From the House of Representatives to him being Governor he has gained a lot of support here among Fundamentalists and Evangelicals.

Politics are so ridiculous now that I hardly believe a word of what any of them say.

I agree the Republicans have their own issues and I'll pretty much vote for anyone against Biden and his even less intelligent VP. Biden has had his better days and he's just not mentally there to lead like we need. And unfortunately I don't know if Kamala has ever been any less intelligent than right now. I'd just assume get attacked by a bear than listen to her talk about school buses, the internet, and the border ever again.

Edited by Disciple.Luke

• Members
55 minutes ago, Disciple.Luke said:

Pence was raised in a Catholic home but as a young adult he claims to have had a "born again" experience at Asbury College.

At least he appears to have a genuine faith and attempts to live it out unlike our last Baptist President...Clinton.

Living here in Indiana Mike has been in politics long before most people outside the state ever heard his name. From the House of Representatives to him being Governor he has gained a lot of support here among Fundamentalists and Evangelicals.

Politics are so ridiculous now that I hardly believe a word of what any of them say.

I agree the Republicans have their own issues and I'll pretty much vote for anyone against Biden and his even less intelligent VP. Biden has had his better days and he's just not mentally there to lead like we need. And unfortunately I don't know if Kamala has ever been any less intelligent than right now. I'd just assume get attacked by a bear than listen to her talk about school buses, the internet, and the border ever again.

Our current POTUS and his VP are a judgement on this nation for us turning our backs on him. Personally, I think a trained chimp would do a better job than they have done. I'm not so sure that many in the race right now on the Republican side are any better than the current administration. But, any of them would be a slight improvement.

• Members
4 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Our current POTUS and his VP are a judgement on this nation for us turning our backs on him. Personally, I think a trained chimp would do a better job than they have done. I'm not so sure that many in the race right now on the Republican side are any better than the current administration. But, any of them would be a slight improvement.

I couldn't agree more. I remember almost ten years ago listening to a John MacArthur sermon where he said the same thing. He talked about how when a nation gets to a point when Homosexuality, Redefining Marriage, and the murder of babies is the platform for one of the major political parties in America...then surely we have fallen under Gods judgement.

Edited by Disciple.Luke

• Members
4 hours ago, Disciple.Luke said:

I couldn't agree more. I remember almost ten years ago listening to a John MacArthur sermon where he said the same thing. He talked about how when a nation gets to a point when Homosexuality, Redefining Marriage, and the murder of babies is the platform for one of the major political parties in America...then surely we have fallen under Gods judgement.

What amazes me is, Christians will vote to keep them back in the office. Those that are there now. Weird ? I don’t know if there has ever been a president that supported the Christians community, more than Trump. but they the Christians not all still hate him for his lifestyle.

Edited by TheGloryLand

• Members
11 minutes ago, Disciple.Luke said:

Does anyone have any kind of opinion about Republican candidate Asa Hutchinson? 

I personally have never even heard of him but I did notice that he attended Bob Jones University before the University of Arkansas.

I've never really held him in high regard. He, from what I've been told, is okay as a governor, but, most I've talked to from his state said that they wouldn't vote for him as a candidate for POTUS. I would have to say I agree. Something is missing, and to tell the truth, just because someone attended BJU or any other Christian institution of higher learning doesn't make them presidential material. 

• Members
42 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I've never really held him in high regard. He, from what I've been told, is okay as a governor, but, most I've talked to from his state said that they wouldn't vote for him as a candidate for POTUS. I would have to say I agree. Something is missing, and to tell the truth, just because someone attended BJU or any other Christian institution of higher learning doesn't make them presidential material. 

Thanks Tony.

• Administrators
23 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

What amazes me is, Christians will vote to keep them back in the office. Those that are there now. Weird ? I don’t know if there has ever been a president that supported the Christians community, more than Trump. but they the Christians not all still hate him for his lifestyle.

I don't know that Christians will vote them in and neither do you. Christians are a minority in this country and politicians are voted in by the majority.

• Members
12 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

I don't know that Christians will vote them in and neither do you. Christians are a minority in this country and politicians are voted in by the majority.

I think, if all Christians voted one way, conservative. That person who ever, would win. 

• Administrators

I chose DeSantis. Of the current candidates, I think he's the most trustworthy.  Trump's attacks on him just increase that thought, because I clearly remember the lies he spread about Cruz.  Trump will probably win the nomination, though - and this nonsense going on with his arrest, etc., will just stoke the fires to re-elect him.

I am not basing my vote on their religious beliefs (although I will never vote for a Muslim), but rather on their adherence to or lack thereof the Constitution. I lived in IN when Pence was governor. There is no way I would vote for him.

Kennedy is an interesting man. While he's a Dem, he's also got some very right beliefs for which he is not silent and has been greatly maligned. I don't think the party wonks will allow him to win the nomination - I think it's in the bag for Joe and Kammi (pronounced commie) because the powers-that-be have in mind to install her. 

I wonder how it would go if whomever is the GOP nominee were to choose RFK jr as their running mate. 

Although I have heard that Vivek is pretty good.

• Members
17 minutes ago, HappyChristian said:

I chose DeSantis. Of the current candidates, I think he's the most trustworthy.  Trump's attacks on him just increase that thought, because I clearly remember the lies he spread about Cruz.  Trump will probably win the nomination, though - and this nonsense going on with his arrest, etc., will just stoke the fires to re-elect him.

I am not basing my vote on their religious beliefs (although I will never vote for a Muslim), but rather on their adherence to or lack thereof the Constitution. I lived in IN when Pence was governor. There is no way I would vote for him.

Kennedy is an interesting man. While he's a Dem, he's also got some very right beliefs for which he is not silent and has been greatly maligned. I don't think the party wonks will allow him to win the nomination - I think it's in the bag for Joe and Kammi (pronounced commie) because the powers-that-be have in mind to install her. 

I wonder how it would go if whomever is the GOP nominee were to choose RFK jr as their running mate. 

Although I have heard that Vivek is pretty good.

My choice would be DeSantis as well. Mr. Trump is doing his best to malign him, and that just proves to me that he's envious of the support DeSantis has gained. If Trump becomes the Republican nominee I guess I will be forced to vote for him. But, I will be holding my nose while doing so. His actions at the end of his term, January 6th included, though I don't believe he incited violence, was not that of a responsible adult,nor of a POTUS.