• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Crying Christians Or Beggars....

The Glory Land

• Members

Those that go around crying in need all the time, with their hands hold out. Taking advantage of the nice members. To see what they can get out of them. Did you know that their are crying pastors out there too. Every time they need something, they will say it from the pulpit, something like this. I almost did not make it to church today, I am driving on bald tires. This means, he looking for someone to buy them for him. You know, I don't mine helping, but when they are well paid for serving, they should buy the tires or what ever them self. This is in my opinion, what do you think?.

:popcorn:

• Moderators

My next post will be, it is much better sometimes for the man to live alone.I will need extra butter on my popcorn for this one.

Ohoho... I should be mad at you... but I'm laughing. :frog:

• Administrators

My next post will be, it is much better sometimes for the man to live alone.I will need extra butter on my popcorn for this one.

Conversely, sometimes it's better for a woman, too. heh.  :bleh:  (and I love extra butter on my popcorn :coverlaugh: )

• Members

I would look at the life style of the pastor or lay persons life and how they use their time and money for God's work.

Did he run the tires off going to the hospital to visit the sick or going to the golf course?

Like I said, I will help if his car needs tires, pastors that don't earn much, but some of these pastors get paid very well and need to pay for there own things. I know not all pastors get paid enough. But you know who you are that I am talking about. These don't pay for there lunches or drop there offering in the plate. 

• Members

Brothers and sisters, I almost didn't have a jelly donut. But I know with your help, I wil GET that jelly donut I need, through your generous giving. Amen!

Would you like that jelly donut plain or with powdered sugar on top?  I might have to collect an offering from the saints to add the powdered sugar.  ;)

Archived