Online Baptist
Login or register to remove these ads. Registration is free.
  • Welcome Guest

Tired of all the fighting that goes on in facebook groups? Are you ready for a community where you can talk about things of God and the Bible without getting branded a heretic? Well, we are glad you found us. Why don't you give us a try and see how friendly and different we are. - BroMatt

John 16:7-8

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

2 Thessalonians 2:6-7

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Edited by Eric Stahl

Please Login or Register for free to remove these ads.
13 hours ago, Sister Rebecca said:

Wouldn't the Antichrist be known when he makes a Peace covenant with Israel? But of course that would be to those who know to look for this! But then again, if the HS is taken away how will anyone get saved?

God chooses the antichrist by making those that rejected the truth of the gospel believe the antichrist.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

What country has the most unbelievers?