• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hiding?

1Timothy115

• Members

Came home, bottle-fed three baby calves, then gave one a shot of Tetracycline. Held the light while LynnDee bottle-fed 2 baby lambs. Now I'm downloading a PDF of a Massey Ferguson service/repair manual because the gear in my tractor's transmission which operates the PTO has broken loose and is just hanging on the shaft so I'm in a fix to get the harrowing and planting done(it's always something). Tomorrow morning I will feed the calves again, pitch hay to the sheep, spray a monument sign with two coats of latex, install a new tiller engine (if it fits), till the garden spot and hopefull make it to start tearing the top of that tractor transmission down to see what all needs fixing in there...Lord Willing

• Moderators

Depends. I might be driving home to spend a day with my family, on the road to Hinton or some other destination for the weekend, working on the next project at the print shop, or just relaxing at home since I know Saturday will be full with various errands, church jobs, or just getting outside for a while. (I may watch movies, but I don't go to them.)

Today, I'm tidying my house (got some out – of – town teen girls spending the night tonight),  helping with the print shop work day (got a newsletter to create, and maybe a banner for the Good Friday conference), adding polyurethane to the desk I'm building for the church office, grabbing church supplies, setting up a few April fools pranks for my friends ;-) and I need to start reading over the ton of historical info I got for my volunteer gig this summer at the Fort. Oh, and I just got word last night that I'm going to be an aunt for the third time! (they like dropping fake hints about this… Took them a while to convince me it was the real deal and not an early April fools joke!) :-D

• Members
4 hours ago, Salyan said:

Depends. I might be driving home to spend a day with my family, on the road to Hinton or some other destination for the weekend, working on the next project at the print shop, or just relaxing at home since I know Saturday will be full with various errands, church jobs, or just getting outside for a while. (I may watch movies, but I don't go to them.)

Today, I'm tidying my house (got some out – of – town teen girls spending the night tonight),  helping with the print shop work day (got a newsletter to create, and maybe a banner for the Good Friday conference), adding polyurethane to the desk I'm building for the church office, grabbing church supplies, setting up a few April fools pranks for my friends ;-) and I need to start reading over the ton of historical info I got for my volunteer gig this summer at the Fort. Oh, and I just got word last night that I'm going to be an aunt for the third time! (they like dropping fake hints about this… Took them a while to convince me it was the real deal and not an early April fools joke!) :-D

Some of my recent print designs;

A window graphic for my CNC business, and some business cards...

TImage may contain: text

17554122_10154886806350709_6489569017057

Edited by heartstrings

• Members

Friday nights, we often dine out with family, away from phones and computers. But sometimes we stay home and watch a movie (after the farm chores). . Saturdays, we work outside all day on the farm. We used to go to jam sessions on Friday and Saturday nights, or have them in our home.  I miss those days sometimes.