• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Claims To Be Michelle Obama's Son

• Members

I believe you can change the title of this post if you will click on edit in your post, them click on full editor them place Michelle Obama there instead of Rep. Michelle Bachmann's.

Seems he just made more trouble for himself.

I tried editing the post title and it just won't klet me in.

The body of the subject, yes, but not the title.

• Members

Did he actually think that was going to work?! :shootme:

Yes, & it works, how do I know, because I have done it, I make mistakes too & its nice to know how to correct them when they can be corrected.

Yet I have never tired it after someone has made a reply to the topic, so it may not work after replies have been made to the topic.

• Moderators

Yes, & it works, how do I know, because I have done it, I make mistakes too & its nice to know how to correct them when they can be corrected.

Yet I have never tired it after someone has made a reply to the topic, so it may not work after replies have been made to the topic.

No, Jerry, I was talking about the guy in the OP.

• Members

Thank you. What'd I miss when I tried it?

I've made errors in putting the wrong thing in the topic & asked a moderator to change it for me. Since them I learned that I can change it, but I believe the ones I changed I did so before anyone made a reply to the topic.

Also one more thing you can do with topics you have started. You may know this. You can lock the topic & you can hide the topic. At the bottom of topics you have posted there will be a button that says this, "Topic Moderation," if you click on it you will have two choices, "Lock," or "Hide,' & you can chose to do both.

Sometime back for some reason when I posted a topic in the Current Events I did a double post, so I locked & hid one of them.

Archived