• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Now, I don't think BO is the anti-Christ....

• Members

So, lets take something not from scripture.

The other day I heard on a news channel that in Farsi, OBAMA means "he is with us."

I Googled on the web for, "OBAMA in Farsi?" and came up with this:

OBama, when transliterated into Farsi, means "He is with us".

• Members

So are you saying you think he's that anti-Christ, Dave?

He may think of himself more highly than he ought but, he's just another "anti-Christ" in the world today.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

• Members

No, He is just one of those people that people love and admired. John Lennon was treated the same way. I have people who post John Lennon everywhere they go.

and of course, most communist countries have people worshipping them as well. They love their leader. Those who don't love them have fear to tell exact what they think... not from their leader, but from the people who love them as well... just like some people are afraid to criticize BO in front of those who support him.

• Members

It is interesting, though, to look at all of this, and to see how much he was basically worshipped. Shows how easily people will believe on the Anti-Christ when he does appear.

I really think you know what you are saying. I'm not a fan of Pres. OBama's policy, but I've also never seen anyone "worship" or "basically worship" him. Never have I even heard anyone credit him with supernatural abilities which might even garnish enough respect to be worshiped. Never have I heard him claim to have any qualities, other than that of a mere human, which would lead any reasonable person to conclude that he is to be, or that he believes himself to be, worshiped. And more importantly, I've never seen or heard anyone worship him.

I think it is fair to say that were was an abundance of adoration for Pres. OBama prior to and during the early part of his Presidency, but worship?

This video is nothing other than radical right wing propaganda seeking to legitimize itself with some faint and stretching references to Bibilical prophesey. In my mind, the authors/creators of filth such as this are more evil than the men they focus their energies on. For they take our scripture and twist it to their likeing so as to institute fear and/or hate in to Christians who are not capable of believing otherwise. They use truth to create a lie. Its heretical and it should be squashed.

• Administrators

Well, pt, when people swoon in a faint because he's talking, when people (Chris Matthews) talks about a thrill going down his leg, etc., that's worship. I think you prOBably meant that you think I don't know what I'm talking about (you left the "not" out). But I do. I work with people who do (or did - they don't speak of him much now). Adoration and worship are very, very close to each other...

• Members

What's your OBjection to the truth of this matter, the antichrist will be revealed after the rapture as the tribulations starts on this earth, a time period than not of the born again believes will have to endure?

With that said, with the post you made under this topic, Preterism, as weel as your post on this topic concerning the antichrist, I would not expect you to agree with these Bible truths.