• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

‼️ unScriptural & antiBiblical Heresy ‼️

• Members
Posted (edited)

Within The Holy Bible, neither the word “Scripture[s]” nor “inspiration” are EVER - not even once are they - applied in reference to any object that is so called ‘The Original’. There is no such as ‘The Original’, though they may be fun to tout around as an imaginary debunker/fact checker against the words of God. Before proceeding, let me repeat once again: Biblically, neither ‘inspiration’ , nor ‘Scripture[s], is ever a reference to any such thing as this supposed imaginary object known as “The Original”. If the Scriptures are not accessible today (in view of the fact that there are none of “The Originals”), then, that makes the Holy One of Israel a liar and a fraud - which He absolutely is NOT. If the Lord God did fraudulently lie, I would spit on my Holy, God inspired, Authorized Bible and duff it into the trashcan, at this instant… See ? Some of us aren’t spineless, fence-hopping compromisers who strive vigorously to toe the line, seeking the love/approval of those we deem smart & civilized, because we presumptuously assume that it helps ‘share the love of Christ’ to those who will pity you for your lack of conviction & character anyways. See? Besides, when you do this misdeed, you’re thereby causing the Lord to ask “Why trimmest thou thy way to seek love? therefore hast thou also taught the wicked ones thy ways.” - (Jeremiah 2:33) and thats exactly what has been done, they’ve turned a unfathomable heresy into mainstream Christian doctrine. Proceeding on, here’s a few prompt, yet unequivocally veracious, examples cited below 👇 come and see

1. When groups of saints (aka the early church) were in Berea searching the Scriptures, did they have a pile of “The Originals” in their hands? You mean to tell me that (likely) thousands of saints, who were not even dwelling in Israel, somehow were simultaneously carrying 1 piece of papyrus called “The Original”, all at the same time, thousands of years after “The Originals” were written? Let’s get real here; this modern apostate ‘cliche’, which is used to slander God the Holy Spirit by claiming His Words are no longer inspired, is absolute heresy. Im only surprised that so many professing Christians, whom the Lord was supposed to give a sound mind (2 Tim 1:7), are deluded enough to believe this antiBiblical nonsense; not only so, but they claim those of us who don’t, are the heretics 🤯

• Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 

2When The Lord Jesus commanded people to “search the Scriptures” (John 5:39), assuredly, He was not referring to anything of the kind, called “The Originals” ; either He was lying, sinning, and bearing false witness OR we all have access to the Scriptures today, just as they did then, without one “original” in sight. 

3. When the Ethiopian eunuch was reading the Scriptures (Acts 8:32), we can conclude with veracity that he did not have “The Originals” in his hands - therefore, what he was reading isn’t uninspired? Meaning, God Himself just lied again (Titus 1:2) ? Doubtful 

4. when Moses and Pharaoh were discussing the release of Israel into into the wilderness, what language were hey speaking? Egyptian. What language was this convo written in within the so called ‘originals’? Hebrew. The so called ‘originals’ are a translation themselves. So how can’t translations be inspired? Saying so voids the entire Old Testament and half of the New Testament. The Lord Jesus spoke Arabic or Syriac, but the New Testament is written in Greek lol, so they’re also a translation too. Every time someone quoted the Old Testament within the New Testament, in Greek, they were translating. Yet, y’all claim translations can’t be inspired 🤨 you’ve thrown out ‘between 50%-75% of the entire Holy Bible. If you always lose something in translations, then consequently, that means the Holy Spirit lost something in ‘The Originals’ themselves.

🛑🛑🛑🛑 MOST IMPORTANTLY 🛑🛑🛑🛑

. When Paul commended Timothy for knowing and cherishing the Scriptures since his youth, also giving props to Timothy’s mom & grandmother for doing the same  (2 Peter 3:15), either Paul was being a lying, deceptive humbug   OR both Timothy, his mom, and grandmother all simultaneously had access to the Scriptures - which were absolutely and unequivocally NOT anything called “The Originals”. 

🛑🛑 Yet, in the very next verse, the Lord God tells us that, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:” - 2 Timothy 3:16. - Wow. Consequently, we have Gods Seal upon the translation, which is called the “Scripture”, supreme to that of ‘the originals’ because God never once called any original text inspired. Meaning, the Authorized Bible can be (and is) inspired. All scripture, right? Scripture is never any original, right? Alright then. If anybody disagrees with this, then, I guess the Lord God lied again, according to the recognized, Christian-infidel scholars & their benighted pupils?

(side note: Why does Satan and his subjects hate The Authorized Bible so much, while they couldn’t care less about these new modern [per]versions.)

Are we supposed to believe professing Christians who study Greek before learning how to read 3rd grade English (as is contained in the Authorized Bible) above & beyond our belief in God, or otherwise, were divisive heretics? Well, label me a divisive heretic then; at the Judgment Seat of Christ I won’t be the one being rebuked for believing what my God said, but, on the hand….. To say the least, I salute any & all Bible Perverts & Bible Rejectors, known as godly scholars, along with their Bible Rejecting subjects 🫡 To stand in such zealous devotion for the great cause of spouting blasphemies with boldness is courageous  

My next post will be an essay on the Scientifically Inspired Authorized Bible, which also happens to be Morally, Psychologically, Ethically, Historically, Factually, Geographically, Theoretically, and Mathematically inspired; it will include numerous revelations that are only contained in The Authorized Bible, for the new corruptions & [per]versions do not contain them. I may even include a few of the errors (out of the well over 5,000) contained in the new scrap books, commentaries, Private Interpretations, cup coasters, toilet paper rolls, and comic books being released under the guise of actual ‘bibles’, even though they are not. Surprisingly, it turns out that these books, which don’t even have longevity of a carton of milk, unintentionally obscure the very passages they’re so willingly assisting to make “so much clearer” than they were 2 weeks ago when the promoters/salesmen/conmen released their previous version. We’ve got over 380 translations on deck, produced within the last 50-80 years, and not one of them can even touch the garment of the Authorized Bible, as they become disregarded menstrual cloths within 2-3 months, in despite of the fact that the Words of God are supposed to be eternal  - instead these expire within 2-3 months… tops  

Edited by Dom Jr.

• Members
57 minutes ago, Dom Jr. said:

My next post will be an essay on the Scientifically Inspired Authorized Bible

Wow! I can't wait for your next venom filled tirade. You do realize that most, if not all, here are KJVO, right? Who are you yelling at? Is this how you reach out to people for the Lord? Reading your posts all I can picture is Anger, from "Inside Out".

11tTNkNy1SdXGg.webp

Proverbs 14:29 He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.

• Members
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Napsterdad said:

Wow! I can't wait for your next venom filled tirade. You do realize that most, if not all, here are KJVO, right? Who are you yelling at? Is this how you reach out to people for the Lord? Reading your posts all I can picture is Anger, from "Inside Out".

11tTNkNy1SdXGg.webp

Proverbs 14:29 He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.

Why do you assume I’m yelling? I don’t make any noises while typing nor do I use Speech Recognition to type, it’s superfluous for me because I can already type fast enough without it, fortunately. Also, I’m not experiencing any wrath or anger; actually, unlike during regular conversations, while I’m typing I don't feel any emotions, whatsoever - and I certainly don’t feel any wrath, exuberance, joy, or anger.

Maybe you somehow you failed to notice that this post is not the gospel (1 Corinthian 15:1-5), they’re not even remotely similar. Contrary to your assumption, the intended purpose of this post was not to get anybody saved, “reach out to people for the Lord”, or to preach (that is, share) the gospel. The intended purpose of this post was to debunk a widely accepted heresy (in fact, the most popular one) among professing Christians, which claims The Holy Bible is not to be considered Scripture, nor is it to be considered Inspired; that is, this discussion is shooting holes in the most popularized heresy among Christians today - not “sharing” the love of Christ, nor preaching the gospel, nor “reaching out to people for the Lord”. 

p.s. I’m not KJVO, so that’s another error on your behalf. I have used and read, and continue to read, various books called bibles; yet, in the English language I only believe the KJV. Notwithstanding, if someone speaks a foreign language, I would never encourage them to read the KJV - thats illogical. They should translate their own Scriptures in their own language. 

Edited by Dom Jr.

• Administrators

I ran the original post through an AI to determine the tone for the post based upon the english language. Here is the results:

The tone of the passage is highly confrontational, combative, and accusatory.

Key elements of the tone include:

1. Defensiveness: The author repeatedly defends their stance, anticipating and responding to counterarguments.
  2. Accusatory Language: Terms like "apostate", "heresy", "lying, deceptive humbug", "spineless, fence-hopping compromisers", and "Bible Perverts & Bible Rejectors" are used to attack those who disagree.
  3. Sarcasm and Mockery: The author uses sarcasm and mockery to belittle opposing views and to emphasize their points (e.g., "lol" after mentioning translations, "See? Some of us aren’t spineless, fence-hopping compromisers").
  4. Emotional and Hyperbolic Expressions: The use of phrases like "I would spit on my Holy, God inspired, Authorized Bible and duff it into the trashcan" and "absolute heresy" indicate strong emotional investment and a hyperbolic style meant to shock and provoke.
  5. Rhetorical Questions and Exclamations: The passage is filled with rhetorical questions and exclamations to drive home the author’s points and to challenge the reader to reconsider their views.

Overall, the tone is forceful and designed to provoke a strong reaction from the reader, whether they agree or disagree with the author’s perspective.

So it does look like Napsterdad was correct and it wasn't an assumption. 

• Members
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Dom Jr. said:

while I’m typing I don't feel any emotions, whatsoever

Perhaps some good emotions would help as emotion reveals the spiritual fruit in our lives and helps get our message across. If we grieve the Spirit with the wrong fleshly emotions, nothing we say will come across correctly. Being stoic emotionally in our heart and soul while we write only means the flesh will be unrestrained to write as it sees fit and the flesh has no interest in being stoic, it will convey fleshly passion.

1 Corinthians 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Jude 20-23 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. 22 And of some have compassion, making a difference: 23 and others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Ephesians 4:30-32 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32 and be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.

1 Corinthians 9:27 but I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

21 hours ago, Dom Jr. said:

Contrary to your assumption, the intended purpose of this post was not to get anybody saved, “reach out to people for the Lord”, or to preach (that is, share) the gospel.

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Edited by John Young

• Members

Thank you, Pastor Matt. That was well stated and exactly how I saw Dom Jr.'s post. There are reading comprehension issues we still need to clear up however from Dom's reply to me.

On 6/15/2024 at 3:51 PM, Dom Jr. said:

Contrary to your assumption, the intended purpose of this post was not to get anybody saved, “reach out to people for the Lord”, or to preach (that is, share) the gospel.

1. My question to you, "Is this how you reach out to people for the Lord?" was a standalone question asking if it is in the conversational tone used in your post (See Pastor Matt's analysis) that you go out to witness to people. I was not assuming that your post above was trying to get anyone saved.

On 6/15/2024 at 3:51 PM, Dom Jr. said:

p.s. I’m not KJVO, so that’s another error on your behalf. I have used and read, and continue to read, various books called bibles; yet, in the English language I only believe the KJV. Notwithstanding, if someone speaks a foreign language, I would never encourage them to read the KJV - thats illogical. They should translate their own Scriptures in their own language. 

2. Nowhere did I imply that you were KJVO, "so that’s another error on your behalf." I said "most, if not all, [on this forum] are KJVO. And to imply that being KJVO means that we do not refer to other Bibles or texts is disingenuous at best. All here have most likely delved into the other versions deeply enough to understand why we turn to the KJV when rightly dividing the scriptures. That is what being KJVO is. Through an educated analysis of a number of the other versions we have come to understand that the KJV is the soul truly accurate source of scripture for the English language. The others can be, and often are, used in defense of that position, along with other texts like the Book of Mormon, The Roman Catholic Catechism, Studies in the Scriptures, etc. I have even dabbled in the Quran and the Bhagavad Gita a small bit when those religions have come up.

To be clear, no one here would encourage others that do not speak the English language to read the KJV. If that was your meaning, then that was simply an infantile statement.

• Members
On 6/15/2024 at 12:51 PM, Dom Jr. said:

I’m not KJVO, so that’s another error on your behalf. I have used and read, and continue to read, various books called bibles; yet, in the English language I only believe the KJV. Notwithstanding, if someone speaks a foreign language, I would never encourage them to read the KJV - thats illogical. They should translate their own Scriptures in their own language. 

Most people that are KJVonly (except for Ruckmanites and a few others) believe in using Textus Receptus-based translations in other languages - and we still consider ourselves KJVonly. It has a reference to what we read and study in English (and we usually back it up with statements reflecting our holding to the Hebrew Masoretic Text and the Greek Textus Receptus for original language texts and Bible study tools based on them).

• Members
On 6/16/2024 at 7:28 AM, Pastor Matt said:

I ran the original post through an AI to determine the tone for the post based upon the english language. Here is the results:

1. Defensiveness: The author repeatedly defends their stance, anticipating and responding to counterarguments.
  2. Accusatory Language: Terms like "apostate", "heresy", "lying, deceptive humbug", "spineless, fence-hopping compromisers", and "Bible Perverts & Bible Rejectors" are used to attack those who disagree.
  3. Sarcasm and Mockery: The author uses sarcasm and mockery to belittle opposing views and to emphasize their points (e.g., "lol" after mentioning translations, "See? Some of us aren’t spineless, fence-hopping compromisers").
  4. Emotional and Hyperbolic Expressions: The use of phrases like "I would spit on my Holy, God inspired, Authorized Bible and duff it into the trashcan" and "absolute heresy" indicate strong emotional investment and a hyperbolic style meant to shock and provoke.
  5. Rhetorical Questions and Exclamations: The passage is filled with rhetorical questions and exclamations to drive home the author’s points and to challenge the reader to reconsider their views.

Overall, the tone is forceful and designed to provoke a strong reaction from the reader, whether they agree or disagree with the author’s perspective.

Now run the Bible through an AI and see what it says about that.

• Members
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Now run the Bible through an AI and see what it says about that.

No need because it has already been analyzed. I can guarantee you that the Bible was written with love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance.

Anything we write aught to be as well, even when speaking about hard and difficult topics which the Spirit often did through the Biblical writers.

Edited by John Young

• Moderators
On 6/16/2024 at 5:28 AM, Pastor Matt said:

I normally dislike AI, but this is AMAZING. 💥

• Members
Posted (edited)
On 6/17/2024 at 8:46 PM, John Young said:

No need because it has already been analyzed. I can guarantee you that the Bible was written with love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance.

Anything we write aught to be as well, even when speaking about hard and difficult topics which the Spirit often did through the Biblical writers.

Just looky here at how peaceful this is,

• Joel 3:4,8-9,11-12 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head; [8] And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it. [9] Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: [11] Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD. [12] Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: **for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about. 
  • Zechariah 14:2-5 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. [3] Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations**, as when he fought in the day of battle. [4] And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. [5] And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee,  like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and AND ALL THE SAINTS with thee. 

Wowzers ‼️ so “aggressive” ! sounds a little “combative” , right? Maybe He needs to reduce His testosterone levels and become more feminine, mushy, and lovey dovey, if He wants to get anywhere today, huh?Quite “accusatory” towards certain demographics, don’t ya think? Almost as “unloving”, as all Bible-Rejectors portray it to be, isn’t it? Almost makes someone like you want to correct God and tell Him that He’s not very good at “sharing the love of Christ”, doesn’t it?

Now, that’s been cleared up. If you have any constructive input to contribute to the discussion, that would be great. Otherwise, I don’t believe anybody here is going to judge themselves based upon AI’s opinion; any & every - thing that’s not speaking about love, humanism, perversity, or rainbow flags will inevitably sound like Hate-Speech to AI. The intention of this post was not to spread flowers or blow kisses to everybody, it was to discuss The veracity of the Holy Bible & defend Authority thereof - and I certainly didn’t set out to defend it by using/wielding a sweet lollipop  

Edited by Dom Jr.

• Members
On 6/17/2024 at 6:15 AM, Napsterdad said:

Thank you, Pastor Matt. That was well stated and exactly how I saw Dom Jr.'s post. There are reading comprehension issues we still need to clear up however from Dom's reply to me.

1. My question to you, "Is this how you reach out to people for the Lord?" was a standalone question asking if it is in the conversational tone used in your post (See Pastor Matt's analysis) that you go out to witness to people. I was not assuming that your post above was trying to get anyone saved.

2. Nowhere did I imply that you were KJVO, "so that’s another error on your behalf." I said "most, if not all, [on this forum] are KJVO. And to imply that being KJVO means that we do not refer to other Bibles or texts is disingenuous at best. All here have most likely delved into the other versions deeply enough to understand why we turn to the KJV when rightly dividing the scriptures. That is what being KJVO is. Through an educated analysis of a number of the other versions we have come to understand that the KJV is the soul truly accurate source of scripture for the English language. The others can be, and often are, used in defense of that position, along with other texts like the Book of Mormon, The Roman Catholic Catechism, Studies in the Scriptures, etc. I have even dabbled in the Quran and the Bhagavad Gita a small bit when those religions have come up.

To be clear, no one here would encourage others that do not speak the English language to read the KJV. If that was your meaning, then that was simply an infantile statement.

The intention of the post was not to “reach out to people for the Lord”, nor win souls, nor to witness for the Lord. This is not a testimony and it has absolutely nothing to do with me personally, this discussion is about the Holy Bible

• Members

I look at your OP and I keep coming back to my studies of church history when one of the recommended texts was Peter Ruckman's 2 Volume The History of the New Testament Church. There was some good content in there, but I couldn't get through the first volume because of the constant badgering and insulting of those that did not agree with his position (which often seemed like most everyone that ever picked up a Bible). The entire text seemed to be written while he was doggedly pointing his finger in every reader's face. Much like your posts do.

You do realize that most (if not all) here on this forum believe in the verbal plenary inspiration of the KJV, right? In other words, you're preaching to the choir. And yet all your posts start right out with an enlarged font. That implies the raising of the finger getting ready to poke it in everyone's face. 

Then come the barbs:

On 6/14/2024 at 5:04 PM, Dom Jr. said:

See ? Some of us aren’t spineless, fence-hopping compromisers who strive vigorously to toe the line, seeking the love/approval of those we deem smart & civilized, because we presumptuously assume that it helps ‘share the love of Christ’ to those who will pity you for your lack of conviction & character anyways.

So, unlike you, those of us here are spineless, fence-hopping compromisers...

See? Besides, when you do this misdeed, you’re thereby causing the Lord to ask “Why trimmest thou thy way to seek love? therefore hast thou also taught the wicked ones thy ways.” - (Jeremiah 2:33) and thats exactly what has been done, they’ve turned a unfathomable heresy into mainstream Christian doctrine.

Being such compromisers we have all taught the wicked ones our heretical ways...

1. When groups of saints (aka the early church) were in Berea searching the Scriptures, did they have a pile of “The Originals” in their hands? ... I'm only surprised that so many professing Christians, whom the Lord was supposed to give a sound mind (2 Tim 1:7), are deluded enough to believe this antiBiblical nonsense; not only so, but they claim those of us who don’t, are the heretics 🤯

Are you inferring that we here at Online Baptist are deluded Christians? 🤯

Yet, y’all claim translations can’t be inspired 🤨 you’ve thrown out ‘between 50%-75% of the entire Holy Bible. If you always lose something in translations, then consequently, that means the Holy Spirit lost something in ‘The Originals’ themselves.

This is a direct attack on all here at Online Baptist, Mr. Ruckman, oops...I mean Dom Jr. (Red emphasis mine) I want to see you prove this statement from anything that has been posted here by the core membership. 

To say the least, I salute any & all Bible Perverts & Bible Rejectors, known as godly scholars, along with their Bible Rejecting subjects 🫡 To stand in such zealous devotion for the great cause of spouting blasphemies with boldness is courageous.

Are you pointing your finger at anyone here with this accusation?

And then along with enlarged font we have all the "passively" added emoji's and emphases:

👇 come and see
🤯

🤨

🛑🛑🛑🛑 MOST IMPORTANTLY 🛑🛑🛑🛑

🛑🛑 

🫡

No sarcasm, anger, impatience, or negativity to be seen here or anywhere else in your post, right?

Finally, we are told you are going to treat us with:

My next post will be an essay on the Scientifically Inspired Authorized Bible,

Well, if you are going to proceed with the same "looking down your self-righteous elongated nose" attitude you can save your time. I don't need it. The regulars here have studied the KJV alongside the other versions likely as much as you, if not more, and there's doubtless little you can add to our understanding, especially when couched in such vitriol. 

Perhaps you can find a forum where the majority of adherents don't believe in the verbal plenary inspiration of the KJV. Maybe your venom will be better received there.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Dom Jr. said:

AI’s opinion; any & every - thing that’s not speaking about love, humanism, perversity, or rainbow flags will inevitably sound like Hate-Speech to AI.

That is false. The software analyzes various grammar cues and patterns in the text and not words used. Tone in text is not in words used.