• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Will Christians Still Vote For Trump… ??

Go to solution Solved by CatahoulaMom,

• Members

Yes. Even if he's in jail many will write his name in the ballot. 

The Hill is a Democrat website of course they are going to try to patronize Christians into not voting for Trump. 

Edited by SureWord

• Members
8 minutes ago, SureWord said:

The Hill is a Democrat website of course they are going to try to patronize Christians into not voting for Trump. 

Many Christians still won't vote for Trump whether he's in jail or not.

• Members
58 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Interesting even if he’s in jail. Are these the phonetic voters?

Edited by TheGloryLand

• Members

I'm sure.

This man has endured more push-back from the communist, totalitarians, LGBT's, the murdering baby killers than any politician I've ever seen. They have tried every dirty trick they can dream up to keep him from being president. It's because he loves and appreciates our country and way of life which is contrary to the desires of our enemies who want to destroy it. Yet some Christians expect him to be perfect. He's not going to be perfect. I wish he was. I wish I was. Even fine men in the Bible weren't perfect. Moses got angry. Noah got drunk and cursed his own grandson. Abraham took another wife. Jacob was a cheater. Solomon was basically an idolater and adulterer. David was an adulterer and murderer.  Saul was an unsavory character as well. Yet all these men were believers.. No president we put in there is going to be a saint. So, Trump still isn't my first choice and I think we could have better., But he's a far better choice than what we have now. Yes, I would vote for him if he's the best choice we have. Or I may vote for DeSantis if he is running and nominated. But, in this case,  if you "vote your conscience" for an underdog who has no chance of winning, you waste your vote. Just my opinion.

• Members

I also voted twice for Trump, but what he did in January 6, changed everything. There’s a red line for everything, it is possible he gone over it already. I’m happy and satisfied with what Trump did in his 3 years, but four more years of his 4th year. I don’t want, to weird, and not trust unworthy❓

• Members
1 hour ago, TheGloryLand said:

I also voted twice for Trump, but what he did in January 6, changed everything. There’s a red line for everything, it is possible he gone over it already. I’m happy and satisfied with what Trump did in his 3 years, but four more years of his 4th year. I don’t want, to weird, and not trust unworthy❓

These are unproven allegations made by Democrats and their operatives. Sounds like someone has swallowed the Kool Aid. At any rate, Trump would be better than what we have now by far.

• Members
18 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

What did he do?

On 8/8/2023 at 9:44 AM, TheGloryLand said:

Interesting even if he’s in jail. Are these the phonetic voters?

It's called a "write-in". 

My guess is the Uniparty will have Trump off'ed before letting him win again.

• Administrators
22 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

What did Trump do on Jan 6th?

• Members
1 hour ago, Salyan said:

1 hour ago, Salyan said:

Is he actually running again? If not, this discussion is fairly moot.

Yes, he's campaigning all over the country. 

Edited by BrotherTony
Double of Salyans question

• Members
15 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

So what? This little cherry,-picked clip proves nothing. Politicians do this kind of thing all the time. Someone HERE is sounding more like an operative for the Democrats.