• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Will Christians Still Vote For Trump… ??

Go to solution Solved by CatahoulaMom,

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

I seem to miss a part of the video where he's responsible for January 6th, can you point it out to me? The only thing I see in the video is him saying how horrible the attack was on America. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Pastor Matt said:

I seem to miss a part of the video where he's responsible for January 6th, can you point it out to me? The only thing I see in the video is him saying how horrible the attack was on America. 

They are on YouTube kind of long, his speech that day. About marching down to the White house. Hang Pence, the weakling for not overriding everything. His enemy now ?

• Members
53 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

They are on YouTube kind of long, his speech that day. About marching down to the White house. Hang Pence, the weakling for not overriding everything. His enemy now ?

Even though Trump may have stated that Pence could overturn the election results, it's a proven fact that he knew better. It may have been a suggestion made out of frustration, but, certainly no worse than Obama saying that the people could override the Constitution and give him a third term. So, the hypocrisy of the Democrats is showing again. Are you an operative for the Democrats, friend?

Guest Fosus on Jesus

Please pray for wisdom, we are sealed with the Holy Spirit. God will help us to discern. Mainstream media depicts President Trump in a negative way for a specific political agenda. We need to be looking at more truthful news outlets (like independent journalists)

Please watch these examples of how President Trump stands for righteousness and acknowledges Jesus Christ as Lord:

In this video a bible teacher uses bible references to show that President Trump's action are for God. How can we talk badly about someone who is for God?

They did this all the time inside the White House and on the White House lawn while President Trump was in the White House:

• Members
1 hour ago, Guest Great is The Faithfulness said:

This is a good video from a Bible teacher on whether Christians should vote for President Trump.

So, using this man's reasoning Joe Biden is a "minister" of God... sorry, but it sounds like someone is adding his own interpretation and feelings to them Bible. I could only watch the first few minutes of this video before I wanted to ",get sick." Maybe, after I finish wanting to be indisposed, I'll go back and watch the rest of it.

Edited by BrotherTony

Guest Great is Thy Faithfulness
57 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

So, using this man's reasoning Joe Biden is a "minister" of God... sorry, but it sounds like someone is adding his own interpretation and feelings to them Bible. I could only watch the first few minutes of this video before I wanted to ",get sick." Maybe, after I finish wanting to be indisposed, I'll go back and watch the rest of it.

Joe Biden is a "terror to good works" not to evil. Biden is not a minister of God to us for good. he is not for anything good.

The bible teacher was reading from the bible and showing that Trump is standing for righteous things and against evil.

• Members
1 hour ago, Guest Great is Thy Faithfulness said:

Joe Biden is a "terror to good works" not to evil. Biden is not a minister of God to us for good. he is not for anything good.

The bible teacher was reading from the bible and showing that Trump is standing for righteous things and against evil.

I watched the video and it was a great message. Trump, lost the last time around. Will God, give him a chance to lead again? Judgement can be just around the corner, for the US. True believers can see this coming. True believers are trying to make it delay.

• Members
1 hour ago, TheGloryLand said:

Why Christians are not supporting Mike Pence, this time around? ??

He is more Christian like ? then Trump.

If one is voting for a person simply because they say they're a Christian, they're not remembering President Carter's mess of an administration. Being a Christian doesn't mean someone will make a good President. It should be a consideration in part, but not the deciding factor.

• Members

This new comer looks kind of dangerous to me. He’s a rapper, and the youth are starting to lift him up? Is he a ?? American, I hope he don’t do an Obama, come out of nowhere and start leading the polls. Then next, to become the next President of the United States.

Google Fox News

Ramaswamy has risen in GOP primary polls according to RealClearPolitics, placing third behind former President Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis with 6.4% percent support.

He is one of eight candidates who qualify for the first Republican debate on Aug. 23 that will air on Fox News Channel at 9 p.m. ET.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Can Biden make it, 4 more years? He looks like he is ready to take a knap all the time, ?? then eight more years of Pamela.?? Only in America, you have people who are qualified to be president, but don’t want to be. Who would want to put their family through the interview, and the torture faults rumors from the mob.

• Administrators
On 8/17/2023 at 9:49 AM, TheGloryLand said:

This new comer looks kind of dangerous to me. He’s a rapper, and the youth are starting to lift him up? Is he a ?? American, I hope he don’t do an Obama, come out of nowhere and start leading the polls. Then next, to become the next President of the United States.

Google Fox News

Ramaswamy has risen in GOP primary polls according to RealClearPolitics, placing third behind former President Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis with 6.4% percent support.

He is one of eight candidates who qualify for the first Republican debate on Aug. 23 that will air on Fox News Channel at 9 p.m. ET.

Ramaswamy is an American citizen. That is the only thing that is genuine about him. He presents himself to be what he is not, has ties to Soros, etc. If he gets the nomination, I'll write in RFK.

As to your question why Christians aren't supporting Pence? Good majority still blame him for allowing the election to be stolen (which it was, but it was not his fault). I don't support him because I lived in IN when he was governor and saw his chicanery.

Can Biden make it 4 more years? Not likely...it's more likely that the powers that be want to put him and Harris back in so she will get the office... she is an active participant in the dismantling of this country.