• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Age of Group Members

What is Your Age?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What is Your Age?

• 1. Under 20
    • 2. 20 - 30
    • 3. 31-40
    • 4. 41-50
    • 5. 51-60
    • 6. 61-70
    • 7. Over 70

• Members
:uuhm: ' date=' so far 44% are 31 to 40, I'm sure hanging out will lots of young people.[/quote']
Just think Brother. Jerry, you are having the opportunity to shape some of the younger generation of Baptists.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks much for mentioning that, it reminded me of something.

And that is what keeps me going. I read an article a man wrote sometime back. He spoke of growing up in rural America, of his mother seeing to it that when church time came that he was in church learning about God, Jesus, and salvation. He wrote of the struggles of his pastor thru his growing up years in their poor community during the depression years, of the gleam that was always in his pastors eyes when he would speak about the promises one could have thru Jesus Christ.

He stated at the time I had no idea how much influence that elderly man would have on me thru my life, but now I look back and I can see how all of those messages he brought each Sunday about our God influenced ever choice I've made during my life. As I read it I could not help but think what Paul stated.

19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.

1 Cor 9:19 (KJV)

21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.

23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.

25 And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith;

26 That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again.

Phil 1:21-26 (KJV)

All of us, both young and old, have a worth while cause to proclaim, no matter where we are, and we can do it if we will let Jesus work thru us.

• Members
I hate myself,
more than I ever let on.
I'm burned out at 22.
I lived too fast and I loved too much and I'll die too young,
but I chose this cup that I drank from.
Knew what I was getting into.
But I couldn't let out what I had to keep in.
I'm ashamed of myself and unspeakable sins,
that I've committed

Please remember, that which is forgiven is behind us, the important thing is now, the present time, and that is to live every day for our Lord & Savior and be the influence we ought to be. It is for a worth while cause and the rewards will be great.

• Members

Some one has to be the oldest.

But please tell me something, where did all the young people come from, if I remember correctly, not many years back it seemed the world was full of people older than I, but something has changed. Have you noticed that? What happened?

• Administrators
Some one has to be the oldest.

But please tell me something, where did all the young people come from, if I remember correctly, not many years back it seemed the world was full of people older than I, but something has changed. Have you noticed that? What happened?

:Green

And have you noticed how much younger they look than we did at their age? :lol: