• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Way too Early 2024 Presidential Poll

The Way Too Early Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. As of right now, who would you vote for?

• President Biden (D)
    • Donald Trump (R)
    • Ron DeSantis (R)
    • Tim Scott (R)
    • Nikki Haley (R)
    • Vivek Ramaswamy (R)
    • Larry Elder (R)
    • Asa Hutchinson (R)
    • Marianne Williamson (D)
    • Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (D)
    • Mike Pence (R)
    • Chris Christie (R)
    • Ryan Binkley (R)
    • Doug Burgum (R)

• Administrators

lol, I didn't even notice until you mentioned it. I was outside painting my flag poll that I didn't notice this pole. 

If we use it this way enough, it will be updated. BTW, who is the final authority for speeling and grammer? lol

I'm going have fun now ?

• Members
On 6/14/2023 at 1:49 PM, TheGloryLand said:

What amazes me is, Christians will vote to keep them back in the office. Those that are there now. Weird ? I don’t know if there has ever been a president that supported the Christians community, more than Trump. but they the Christians not all still hate him for his lifestyle.

I believe Trump supported conservative values more than Christians specifically. In fact I'm not convinced Trump even knows what a true "Christian" is. I was deeply concerned to see that his "spiritual" advisors were Paula White and half of the daily TBN Prosperity line up. I have rarely been as embarrassed to be classified being in the same "religion" with Paula White and Kenneth Copeland's reelection prophecy meltdowns.

I was very disappointed with Christian voters back during the Mitt Romney/Barack Obama election. While I certainly understood the concerns about Romney's LDS beliefs I still felt that he clearly was much closer morally and politically to fundamental Christians than Obama and his black liberation theology oriented "Reverend" Jeremiah Wright.

Im far from being a true MAGA Trump supporter but I feel like what he accomplished with the Supreme Court and the eventual reversal of Roe v Wade could be one of the most important political shifts in the last 40 years. 

I can't imagine how anyone in their right mind would think that four more years of possibly the worst President/VP in American history would be a better option for our country than Trump in 2024.

• Members
1 hour ago, Disciple.Luke said:

I believe Trump supported conservative values more than Christians specifically. In fact I'm not convinced Trump even knows what a true "Christian" is. I was deeply concerned to see that his "spiritual" advisors were Paula White and half of the daily TBN Prosperity line up. I have rarely been as embarrassed to be classified being in the same "religion" with Paula White and Kenneth Copeland's reelection prophecy meltdowns.

I was very disappointed with Christian voters back during the Mitt Romney/Barack Obama election. While I certainly understood the concerns about Romney's LDS beliefs I still felt that he clearly was much closer morally and politically to fundamental Christians than Obama and his black liberation theology oriented "Reverend" Jeremiah Wright.

Im far from being a true MAGA Trump supporter but I feel like what he accomplished with the Supreme Court and the eventual reversal of Roe v Wade could be one of the most important political shifts in the last 40 years. 

I can't imagine how anyone in their right mind would think that four more years of possibly the worst President/VP in American history would be a better option for our country than Trump in 2024.

One of the best things he did was to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem as so many others had promised but failed to do. He does have some very good deeds to his name.

• Members
4 hours ago, Disciple.Luke said:

Today much more than in the past, people depend on handouts from the government. If you give me more, I will vote for you. Welfare, food stamps, free medical, utilities created, transportation. Housing, and drugs to keep off drugs. I think they still give out milk and cheese. Why Work? I’ll vote for you. LGBTQ A X and Abortion supporter.  ? Sad

• Members
10 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Today much more than in the past, people depend on handouts from the government. If you give me more, I will vote for you. Welfare, food stamps, free medical, utilities created, transportation. Housing, and drugs to keep off drugs. I think they still give out milk and cheese. Why Work? I’ll vote for you. LGBTQ A X and Abortion supporter.  ? Sad

There are some who get all of those things that don't vote for these people. And to tell you the truth, I know several people who are involved with the LGBTQ+ crowd, and some from the abortion supporting crowd who vote conservative and who believe in conservative family values. They've just got a distorted view of human sexuality. Being homosexual or believing that abortion is okay doesn't necessarily equate with your point of view. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, Pastor Matt said:

Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. said he has to "be careful" that the CIA doesn’t take him out.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rfk-jr-tells-joe-rogan-careful-cia-doesnt-assassinate-him

I have a feeling that he might be right though the CIA is prohibited from killing US citizens on US soil. But, I don't believe that's ever stopped them before.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Pastor Matt said:

Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. said he has to "be careful" that the CIA doesn’t take him out.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rfk-jr-tells-joe-rogan-careful-cia-doesnt-assassinate-him

A bit on the dramatic side.

• 2 months later...