• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What Is A Beautiful Woman?

The Glory Land

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well TGL, what do the scriptures say about who she is and what she looks like?

Her long hair is a glory.  She loves the Lord and is submissive to her husband.  She keeps the home, raises the children and works a jOB or two outside if need be like the woman in Proverbs 31.  She's not a busybody or talebearer, she cares for the poor, hungry and infirm.  There's so much more that makes her beautiful.

• Members

Her long hair is a glory.  She loves the Lord and is submissive to her husband.  She keeps the home, raises the children and works a jOB or two outside if need be like the woman in Proverbs 31.  She's not a busybody or talebearer, she cares for the poor, hungry and infirm.  There's so much more that makes her beautiful.

Put me down for 5 of these. Is there a sale going on anywhere?

• Members

Well TGL, what do the scriptures say about who she is and what she looks like?

Her long hair is a glory. She loves the Lord and is submissive to her husband. She keeps the home, raises the children and works a jOB or two outside if need be like the woman in Proverbs 31. She's not a busybody or talebearer, she cares for the poor, hungry and infirm. There's so much more that makes her beautiful.

What if she have short hair, and does none of the above. Is she still beautiful?

• Members

Put me down for 5 of these. Is there a sale going on anywhere?

You can't have mine but I've three more in training.  How many camels you got???

What if she have short hair, and does none of the above. Is she still beautiful?

You answered a question with a question TGL.  Now, what do the Scriptures say?

The world describes a beautiful woman as one who spends much of her free time working on her appearance and wears clothes that leave little to the imagination.  Just a few short decades ago she also smoked and then as today shared a bed with many strangers.  Such describes the opposite of the bible, an ugly, wicked, lost soul who serves the devil and in desperate need of the Savior, Jesus Christ.

• Members

You can't have mine but I've three more in training. How many camels you got???

You answered a question with a question TGL. Now, what do the Scriptures say?

The world describes a beautiful woman as one who spends much of her free time working on her appearance and wears clothes that leave little to the imagination. Just a few short decades ago she also smoked and then as today shared a bed with many strangers. Such describes the opposite of the bible, an ugly, wicked, lost soul who serves the devil and in desperate need of the Savior, Jesus Christ.

What is a beautiful woman for a blind man?

• Members

What is a beautiful woman for a blind man?

You keep alluding to looks my friend and not the Bible's way.  A blind man can prOBably pick out a beautiful woman faster than you or I; and that's without touching them~!

• Members

You keep alluding to looks my friend and not the Bible's way.  A blind man can prOBably pick out a beautiful woman faster than you or I; and that's without touching them~!

Well said, swath.

I try hard to be the Proverbs 31 woman.  Do I fail sometimes?  Of course, I do.  I am human and the flesh is weak;  however, I am always striving to be in the Spirit.

• Members

No doubt looks aren't everything. I've known some women who were physically beautiful but they had such ugly hearts that darkened their natural good looks to the point they were unattractive.

I've also known women who were "plain" or not very attractive physically, but they had such beautiful hearts that their inner beauty enhanced their limited physical looks so much so that they were attractive.

Sadly, when we are younger we (both men and women) tend to look more at outward looks and it's not until we are older that we realize inner beauty or ugliness is far more important than the outer looks. This is especially a prOBlem these days and helps explain the high divorce rates.

Archived