• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What Is A Beautiful Woman?

The Glory Land

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

she stays home takes care of six children,cleans the house, has dinner ready when I get home from work, spends time reading the bible with the kids before bedtime, puts the kids to bed, reads her bible and the next morning she's up before daylight and greets me with a smile. she spends her free time helping others and taking care of her mom, always looking for those in need of Prayer. for 36 years she's stood by my side through the hard times when they came and never once lost faith nor complained.

I cherish my wife and I'm thankful to God for the blessing he has given to me.

That' my beautiful Woman    

• Members

she stays home takes care of six children,cleans the house, has dinner ready when I get home from work, spends time reading the bible with the kids before bedtime, puts the kids to bed, reads her bible and the next morning she's up before daylight and greets me with a smile. she spends her free time helping others and taking care of her mom, always looking for those in need of Prayer. for 36 years she's stood by my side through the hard times when they came and never once lost faith nor complained.

I cherish my wife and I'm thankful to God for the blessing he has given to me.

That' my beautiful Woman    

You're a good man, can you find one for this woman....    :jaw:

Photo removed by TGL had a bad .com 

• Moderators

I tell young people all the time that around age 80 you're both gonna be ugly -- the physical appearance ain't what counts.

What if one of you is in a bad wreck and are left crippled, ugly and a real hassle to take care of??  That ain't time to be discontent (although there ain't NEVER a time to be discontent).

• Members

I tell young people all the time that around age 80 you're both gonna be ugly -- the physical appearance ain't what counts.

What if one of you is in a bad wreck and are left crippled, ugly and a real hassle to take care of??  That ain't time to be discontent (although there ain't NEVER a time to be discontent).

Yes brother you're right, I was in a accident that left me in a wheel chair for 2 years my wife took care of me not once complaining, even though i did at times, but some how she always managed to calm me down telling me we were one and she could feel my hurt.   

Archived