• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

Bakershalfdozen

• Administrators

Ban Katie 'cause I can see why not. The first time I flew with my son he was 8 - and very easily entertained. He loved looking at the clouds and the sunset and learning why it was dark on one side of the plane and not the other. The stewardesses loved him, kept bringing him soda and peanuts. And then called him bathroom boy 'cause he had to go so much (duh! :lol: ). At the end of the flight, the steward got on the intercom to thank everyone, and then he said something like - we all remember our first flight, how fun, yada yada. Then he mentioned that there was a young man on his first flight, and that he had been so well behaved and delightful...and he had the whole plane give Joshua a hand of applause!!! :Green Made me a proud mommy, I'll tell you. I leaned over and told him they wouldn't be doing that if he had been misbehaving. He was thrilled.

• Administrators

Ban Kayla, 'cause, although I got to bed at a decent time, I was awakened by our NOAA weather radio, then again by an obscene phone caller, then several more times by horrendoulsy loud thunder. Hope we both sleep well tonight!