• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

END TIMES

Guest Guest

• Members

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Those with understanding are those who truly get saved during the Tribulation. It is those that are given wisdom to recognize the Antichrist for who he is.

• Administrators
What if the BAptist don't get Raptured' date=' and every thing we believed was a big money making plot by fat cats like BILLY GRAMM?[/quote']

No fear, Chris. Those of us who have placed our trust in Christ Jesus have not misplaced it. We have an eternal home in Heaven waiting for us. One of these days the saved will hear the trumpet and we will ascend to forever be with the Lord. No fatcat made that up, and no fatcat's gonna keep me from gettin' there!

• Members
What if the BAptist don't get Raptured' date=' and every thing we believed was a big money making plot by fat cats like BILLY GRAMM?[/quote']
That's kind of an odd question. There is no doubt in the scriptures that the dead and the living in Christ will be caught up (raptured) in the clouds with him. If you're saved you will be with Christ, doesn't matter if you're baptist either, it only matters that you are saved.

1th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1th 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

The only real debate I've ever heard concerning the rapture is when: pre, mid, or post tribulation rapture.

C

• Members

Do you believe the Bible? Then, as has been stated, there is no doubt there will be a rapture.

Who cares about Billy Graham? He has nothing to do with Baptists or what we believe. In light of his ecumenical associations, I personally doubt he even holds to a pre-trib rapture or is pre-millenial (he is closely associated with the RC church, and they are amillenial). Though whatever his opinions of the endtimes is, he is still far off on much else.

• Administrators
What if the BAptist don't get Raptured' date=' and every thing we believed was a big money making plot by fat cats like BILLY GRAMM?[/quote']Your thinking is all wrong, Baptists will not be raptured. However, Christians will be.

In REVELATION 3:10 Only the church of Philidelphia are promissed to be raptured. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. All the false Christians who said they believed in Jesus, but chose to follow false doctrines like , once saved alwayes saved, etc. etc etc., were told to repent or else. Baptists believe they can be as evil as the want to be and still get to Heaven. Jesus Sais in MATThew 5:48 you have to be perfect even as the father in heaven is perfect. Yet most people who claim to worship GOD are evil, SATANIST in costume, pretending to LOVE GOD.
LOVE, CHRIS DENNY

• Members
In REVELATION 3:10 Only the church of Philidelphia are promissed to be raptured. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. All the false Christians who said they believed in Jesus, but chose to follow false doctrines like , once saved alwayes saved, etc. etc etc., were told to repent or else. Baptists believe they can be as evil as the want to be and still get to Heaven. Jesus Sais in MATThew 5:48 you have to be perfect even as the father in heaven is perfect. Yet most people who claim to worship GOD are evil, SATANIST in costume, pretending to LOVE GOD.
LOVE, CHRIS DENNY

I motion that we move this to the Biblical Issues section.

That way we can properly dissect the false teaching of works based salvation that is being heralded here.

• Members
In REVELATION 3:10 Only the church of Philidelphia are promissed to be raptured.

This is a picture of true Christians.

Baptists believe they can be as evil as the want to be and still get to Heaven.

SOME Baptists may believe that - just as some of every denomination no doubt do. If you have such a problem with Baptists and their beliefs - and think they are all apostate or something - why are you here on a BAPTIST message board? I personally am offended that you seem to be portraying all Baptists as some kind of satanic imposters. If you truly think that, perhaps you should find another board to your liking!

Jesus Sais in MATThew 5:48 you have to be perfect even as the father in heaven is perfect. Yet most people who claim to worship GOD are evil, SATANIST in costume, pretending to LOVE GOD.

Context and a Bible dictionary would greatly help you in your understanding of Bible passages. Perfect in the Bible means "mature", NOT sinless. In that passage you are quoting, what exactly does God want us to do or be like? He wants us to follow His example in loving our enemies - which any true believer can do as they mature/grow in the Lord.

• Members

The first thing you need to do is stop lumping Baptists in with Catholics and Mormons and stop assuming all Baptist preachers are fat cats.

The second thing you need to do is stop spamming this board with your site. Jesus said NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR OF HIS RETURN! Read a little history and find out what happened when someone wrote a book called 88 reasons why Jesus will return in 1988 and then the next year wrote another book called 89 reasons why Jesus will return in 1989. :roll

The Bible also says that the man of sin will be revealed at the right time. Until then, you are wasting your time.

Again, stop spamming these boards! Consider yourself warned.