• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

President Trump Shot in the Ear 7-13-24 He's OK

• Members

My sister called me from Georgia to let me know about this right after it happened. We don't watch the news most of the time. She had been watching the rally. It's really sad to see this kind of thing happening again in our country. 

• Administrators

Half an hour after President Trump was shot, I checked the headlines on three major news networks. Here's how they reported the breaking news:

Fox News: Trump possibly shot at rally, will be ok.
CNN: Trump injured at rally in PA.
MSNBC: Trump falls, injures himself at rally.

Granted, they all updated their reports as more information came in, but each initial article mentioned possible gunshots. This shows the bias in media reporting.

• Members

This just further proves that most of the MSM is in the pockets of the evil Democrats and will do ANYTHING to try to take attention from or minimize the events of yesterday. It's no wonder that their approval and trust ratings are lower than that of both Biden and Harris. Lord help us all!

• Members

American should not allow the devil to destabilize their country. No one of you knows how painful it is live in war. Pray for your nation.  Because of war, we are homeless, helpless and frustrated. I could  never believe I can go for a night without food.  Here I am, not able to sleep with warms singing songs of praise in my stomach.

If you have ever been hungry? Truly hungry? Not the hunger one gets in anticipation of a meal, but the kind that pinches the stomach when you know no food is forthcoming. 

• Members
On 7/14/2024 at 3:58 AM, BrotherTony said:

My sister called me from Georgia to let me know about this right after it happened. We don't watch the news most of the time. She had been watching the rally. It's really sad to see this kind of thing happening again in our country. 

You gave yourself a red check down. 

So apparently the police did try to do something but were ignored, intentionally or unintentionally, by the SS. 

There's all kinds of conspiracies swirling around but I think a lot of this is mostly a prime example of DEI in action. There were people in positions they were not qualified for. Maybe arrogance towards the local police force by the SS too.  Small town Keystone Cops maybe they viewed them as.

• Members

1 week later and many still think this was all planned by others. Technology is making humans, less human. Wait for AI to kick in full force. Dum and Dumer for Beginners, by artificial intelligence. 

• Administrators

TGL, AI has nothing to do with this. There are far too many questionable things coming out for anyone with right-thinking to not realize this was so much more than a 20 year old goofball shooting at someone.  I do fully believe this was an inside job and no amount of dum and dumer - ing (and it's dumb, dumber, btw 😇 ) changes that.

• Administrators
On 7/19/2024 at 3:59 PM, TheGloryLand said:

1 week later and many still think this was all planned by others. Technology is making humans, less human. Wait for AI to kick in full force. Dum and Dumer for Beginners, by artificial intelligence. 

AI doesn't kill people, people kill people

• Administrators
4 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

Who's talking about kill people Sir ?

Not me 😇

You were talking about the "murder" attempt on former president Trump and blamed AI here...

Technology is making humans, less human. Wait for AI to kick in full force.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Pastor Matt said:

You were talking about the "murder" attempt on former president Trump and blamed AI here...

Sorry can not see it Sir. That's okay others might.

• Members
28 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Sorry can not see it Sir. That's okay others might.

This is what I said about A I

1 week later and many still think this was all planned by others. Technology is making humans, less human. Wait for AI to kick in full force. Dum and Dumer for Beginners, by artificial intelligence. 

Nothing about killing just that technology is making humans less human. You could be replying to BT. I have him on my blocked messages, so not really sure what he’s up to lately.