• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How to evangelize to a LGBTQ

TheGloryLand

• Members

Some might ask, can they get saved? of course they can, What I believe is happening, is that you can openly see their sins. They cannot see yours or mine, but when it comes to evangelizing God Words, the Holy Spirit does all the work, and the changing, not us, so our job is to preach the Word and share the free gift of salvation, not looking at the outward appearance. For we all fall short.

truth preach GIF

• Members
1 hour ago, TheGloryLand said:

I will not answer to either of you this question, for it comes from an evil heart.

Your accusations against people here really need to stop. Please, now that you've made the accusation that I have an evil heart, and the other poster who asked has one, give proof, or retract it publicly. 

• Moderators
On 12/17/2022 at 11:10 AM, TheGloryLand said:

I will not answer to either of you this question, for it comes from an evil heart.

That is unnecessary and rude. Cut it out. 

On 12/17/2022 at 12:18 PM, BrotherTony said:

Your accusations against people here really need to stop. Please, now that you've made the accusation that I have an evil heart, and the other poster who asked has one, give proof, or retract it publicly. 

Let's return this conversation back to two posts ago and move on from there.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/17/2022 at 1:10 PM, TheGloryLand said:

That goes without saying according to Jeremiah 17:9. 

Since we're all in the same boat, how have you approached them?  I've not been successful and wanted to know if your approach was different than mine.