• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Urgent Request, Are y'all still here????

• Members

I just wanted to know if y'all are still here?

Any news from Mr. Camping? Of course he stated it would happen at 6:00 PM, and that has not arrived as of yet.

Yet, of course, 6:00 PM has come in other parts of this world, are they still here too?

Edited by Jerry80871852

• Members

I love that story! Isn't it neat what God did?

I'm teaching in Sunday School about the Talents. Sure don't want to miss that! :icon_mrgreen:

Yes - it's dramatic - we are preaching to dead sinners who need the breath of God to give them life - the message is to the exiles who thought they were dead to all that God had promised.

God keeps his promises - in & through the Lord Jesus Christ.

When I preach from the OT I always seek to relate it to Jesus - in this case his teaching in John 5:24-29.

• Members

No, I am gone. Sorry you missed it. :smug: Fortunately heaven has internet access. :frog:

I better go see if I can I can find someone with a Left Behind DVD so I can know what to do now!!! :icon_mrgreen:

(Cool that heaven has the internet! :saint2: ) Edited by John81

• Members

But isn't it sad that Mr. Camping has given so many people a time to make mockery of God. I just hope that some of his followers will wake up, them truly follow God, and this does not hinder anyone from accepting Jesus as Savior.

Yes it is. I've been looking around the internet, Facebook and other places, and there is all kinds of talk, mostly mocking, regarding the supposed event having come and gone without anything happening.

• Members

Yes, I'm not surprised that the media focused so much attention on this. There go those crazy Christians again. What will they come up with next?

That's about the size of it. Many saw this for what it was and took the opportunity to paint Christians as being nutty and not to be trusted.

Well, so much for another false prophet. Those deluded folks who sold all that they had to follow this charletan is sad.
I hope they do put their hope in Christ after this.

• Members

No-one will miss the resurrection -

Jhn 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

• Members
Harold Camping’s followers stunned, dejected, drained

I've read several articles on this. seems many of his followers sacrificed most everything they had in order to support their leaders belief that the 'Rapture' was coming Saturday.

What did Mr. Harold Camping sacrifice? Several asked him that if he truly believe the Rapture was coming, to place all of his financial holding in their name. As far as I know he refused every one, So maybe he was not 100% positive.

And probably many of his followers will still support th false teacher.

His web site is still up announcing the coming judgment as he calls it.

It would seem he would be embarrassed and would quickly take it down. Edited by Jerry80871852