• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

IFBX Pastor talks about the Bible on national TV!!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

once again here are the links:
[spam links removed]
go to episode 30
and
[spam links removed]
What are you people afraid of????

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Janine, that comment was totally uncalled for!!! :eek Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Edited by Bakershalfdozen

• Members

Janine, I would consider whether you yourself are a Christian. Knowing Anderson preaches easy-believism, I wouldn't be suprised if you were just another false convert. Because your speech is of the Devil, and God has no part in what you are doing.

Guest Guest

Ugh while I agree with Anderson on one or two things as I've seen so far (precious little though) I think that he's mostly a fruitcake lol.

Glad I missed the ugliness.

Katy-Anne

• Members

From a review of her prior posts, it is obvious her main reasons for being here were to promote Anderson's website and sermons and her own website.

From what I learned tonight from her posts, I am thoroughly disgusted and glad she is no longer a member here. There is no place on these boards for someone like that!

P.S. I deleted a couple of her posts in this thread (the ones that Bakers already deleted the sick comments from).

• Administrators

The debate is still on the table for Pastor Anderson, we are not afraid of our position becasue it is based in context from the Bible. This will be a civil no-name calling debate that just deals with the issues. So far I have not heard a word.