• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Bathrooms Woman/man door (1) Woman/Man door (2)

• Members

We went to a Dollar General store to buy some things for the home. I wanted to use the restroom but ran into these two signs. I was not sure which door to open, being afraid that there might be a woman using it or something, weird feeling. I didn't use it.  We are living in troubled times.

• Members
1 hour ago, TheGloryLand said:

We went to a Dollar General store to buy some things for the home. I wanted to use the restroom but ran into these two signs. I was not sure which door to open, being afraid that there might be a woman using it or something, weird feeling. I didn't use it.  We are living in troubled times.

They've got those in Dollar Generals all over the country...the ones I have seen give the indication that either sex can use that particular restroom. But, it also gives the indication that it's useable by transgender people without discrimination. I would prefer that it just be for males or females separately.

• Members
1 hour ago, Salyan said:

Like multi stall bathrooms, or single stall bathrooms? (I can’t see the sign.) 

nothing wrong with single stalls being for used by either gender, because only one person can use them at a time. ?

Sometimes people don't lock the door correctly, and then sorry. ?

• Members
4 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

You got to love ❤️ California 

I very much dislike the liberalism in California. But there are still many good, moral citizens there. There are also many Christian brothers and sisters who live there and are witnessing for Christ every day. These gender neutral bathrooms are going to be coming to most states eventually. Christians need to be fasting and praying that these deplorable laws will be overturned.

• Members
17 minutes ago, Joe Chandler said:

I knew our republic was doomed when they put baby changing stations in the men's bathroom. I'm only half joking.

It seemed strange to me, too. But, being a Foster parent I knew that with the frequency that I had to change a childs diaper, I was glad they finally did. It was a pain trying to go out to the vehicle to change a diaper or to simply continue to walk through the stores with a soiled and stinky Nappy.