• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Butterfly transformation

Rebecca

• Members

:goodpost: Great illustrations in both words and pictures! I've always liked dragonflies too. When I was younger we spent a lot of time on the river where dragonflies were plentiful. Sometimes in the early evenings I'll watch them flying across my back yard.

Indeed our God is so amazing and awesome. His creation shows so clearly that He exists. The idea that such complex creatures and the complex means of life they go through could just all happen by chance, and all from a beginning of nothing, is beyond incredulous.

The Creator of dragonflies and butterflies also created you and I. How amazing is that?!

• Members

I am do like butterflies but I am not so sure about dragonflies as their nymphs eat fish fry and I like fish.

Having said that, the first time we went camping in France, my wife says it was 1979, and she remembers these things, it was a very hot day and we were driving through a small town called Joinville. when we saw a filling station and cafe next to a river.  We decided to stop and fill the car and also had a cold drink overloong  to the river.  We saw the most amazing almost translucent  blue green dragonflies skimming across the water, shining in the sun.  I have never seen any like that in the UK,