• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John MacArthur - Pastor with NO Infallible Bible

• Members

brandplucked, So eye-opening just reading once! I will need to read and study for a good while to "fully grasp" all that you posted here. Praise the Lord for the Holy Spirit!!! I can only say: Wow!! and Thank you for taking the time to study this and explain the topic more deeply!! in Christ, His by Grace

• Members

brandplucked, So eye-opening just reading once! I will need to read and study for a good while to "fully grasp" all that you posted here. Praise the Lord for the Holy Spirit!!! I can only say: Wow!! and Thank you for taking the time to study this and explain the topic more deeply!! in Christ, His by Grace

Hi brother. You are most welcome. Praise God for His precious words and the faith to believe them.

Accepted in the Beloved - Eph. 1:6

Will K

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

John MacArthur also does not believe in t9thing, he coined the term "grace giving" instead.

Get this one though, he also teaches (taught ) the it is not the blood of Christ that atones for our sin, but the death. He goes on to say that we use the term "bloodshed" for death, and that's what he says it means! He does not believe in the blood, yet has the audacity to call himself a fundamentalist.

He's all messed up!