• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

It’s time for the conservatives to step up

TheGloryLand

• Members

It’s that time of the year again early voting by mail and I got mine and I’m getting ready to fill it out. Christian should pick the right person, not the one that is less evil. I believe that those that still support Christian views is very important. At this time, I believe the Republicans still dominate in this area and most likely I’ll be swinging this way. Is it a very healthy strong party? No, it is not. but I’d rather have four years of Trump, then eight years of Pamela Harris. Do your Duty 🇺🇸 may God bless America.

IMG_0637.thumb.jpeg.3e4435c56489fc79aa68eb157e9b6fec.jpeg

• Administrators

Our ballots won't arrive til middle of the month (WA is all mail in). No worries - our votes will be cast for the best candidates across the board. We have a governor's race in WA this year. I get sick thinking that Ferguson might win - he is much worse than Inslee. I'm praying that Reichart will win. They are hitting him hard on his anti-abortion stance, so that might sink him. We haven't had a good governor since the 80s.

• Members
10 hours ago, HappyChristian said:

Our ballots won't arrive til middle of the month (WA is all mail in). No worries - our votes will be cast for the best candidates across the board. We have a governor's race in WA this year. I get sick thinking that Ferguson might win - he is much worse than Inslee. I'm praying that Reichart will win. They are hitting him hard on his anti-abortion stance, so that might sink him. We haven't had a good governor since the 80s.

I grew up and lived most my life in New York. They haven't had a good governor since..., 🤔, since..., well let's just say a VERY long time.

• Members

I believe Governor DeSantis, is doing a pretty good job here in Florida, with all the problems the storms and hurricanes. It is sad, that I have to vote on an issue that I thought I would never have to vote on, abortion and the use of sale of marijuana. That I personally don't support. 

• Members
1 hour ago, 1Timothy115 said:

Here in Ohio, early voting began Oct 8, I  that day and voted conservative across the board - national, state, and local. 

Oh, Hi everyone it's been a while since I've chimed in.

It's nice to see you again.