• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Voting for one the of two less evils biblical?

Go to solution Solved by HappyChristian,

• Members
1 hour ago, Disciple.Luke said:

No. I would vote for RFK over Kamala any day. We can't have four years of a president speaking to other world leaders about things like "falling out of a coconut tree" when we are on the brink of another world war. 

1. Demacrats win, another Civil War.

2. Republicans win, another World War.

Pick the lesser of two evils. 👺

• Members
1 hour ago, TheGloryLand said:

I think a world war may be inevitable no matter who wins...so the only real question is who do we want leading us if that happens? In not a MAGA supporter but I'd rather have Trump in a time of war than Kamala any day. 

• Members
1 hour ago, TheGloryLand said:

Pick the lesser of two evils. 

Wow! Another downer, negative post from TGL., and wrong on both counts 

• Members
2 hours ago, Disciple.Luke said:

I think a world war may be inevitable no matter who wins...so the only real question is who do we want leading us if that happens? In not a MAGA supporter but I'd rather have Trump in a time of war than Kamala any day. 

You can be correct, only time will tell and we will see. I did give Trump a chance. Not the other liberal side.

• Members
On 8/14/2024 at 2:55 PM, TheGloryLand said:

How many wars did Trump start? This is one major reason the Uniparty hates his guts. He refused to go to war with anyone.

• Members
1 hour ago, SureWord said:

How many wars did Trump start? This is one major reason the Uniparty hates his guts. He refused to go to war with anyone.

Trump,  wiped out the Isis and the Taliban groups, and will wipe out others who are against USA. He doesn’t support NATO. This could be a beginning of all the problems. 🇺🇸

• Members
3 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

Trump,  wiped out the Isis and the Taliban groups, and will wipe out others who are against USA. He doesn’t support NATO. This could be a beginning of all the problems. 🇺🇸

Yes but Trump didn't initiate those wars as Surword said. Obama left those problems waiting for him when he took office.

• Members
18 hours ago, Disciple.Luke said:

Yes but Trump didn't initiate those wars as Surword said. Obama left those problems waiting for him when he took office.

As many Countries want to illuminate Israel, so want to they the US. It doesn’t matter who is in office at the time.

• Members
18 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

As many Countries want to illuminate Israel, so want to they the US. It doesn’t matter who is in office at the time.

ILLUMINATE??? Doesn't TGL mean ELIMINATE? SMH...