• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What does the Bible tells us about blind Christians?

TheGloryLand

• Members
1 hour ago, TheGloryLand said:

The Bible shows us and talk’s about those that are blind, and those that don’t come to the truth. What does the Bible tells us about those that come to the truth, knows the truth, but are still blind to many things.

They need more spit from the Lord rubbed into their eyes. Mark 8:22-25

• Administrators

The Bible tells us the Christian life is one of growth. As a person spends time in God's Word, they will grow.  It's not necessarily that they are blind to things, but rather unlearned...we are instructed to "...grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

• Members
20 minutes ago, HappyChristian said:

The Bible tells us the Christian life is one of growth. As a person spends time in God's Word, they will grow.  It's not necessarily that they are blind to things, but rather unlearned...we are instructed to "...grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

I agree, and thank you very much. Have you ever run to a brother or sister in Christ, that said, he or she listens to for example, Joyce Myers. Why can’t Christians realize, who is doing it for money, and the lifestyle of the ones they are listening too , are also false teachers. Many Christians don’t even check the back grounds, to see who they are listening to these days. Sad

• Members
26 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

I agree, and thank you very much. Have you ever run to a brother or sister in Christ, that said, he or she listens to for example, Joyce Myers. Why can’t Christians realize, who is doing it for money, and the lifestyle of the ones they are listening too , are also false teachers. Many Christians don’t even check the back grounds, to see who they are listening to these days. Sad

That's because many have itchy ears and don't want to listen to the truths of the Word of God. They're carnal Christians.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

Yes, I have run into Christians like that. Again, it's a matter of growth. I agree that it is indeed sad. But I've seen folks grow beyond listening to/reading from false teachers...many times these false teachers are promoted by pastors/spiritual mentors who don't have the discernment to see the false teaching. But the Holy Spirit can teach folks to see things. IF folks want to. But, as Tony said, too often there is a carnality amongst Christians.

• Members
1 hour ago, HappyChristian said:

Yes, I have run into Christians like that. Again, it's a matter of growth. I agree that it is indeed sad. But I've seen folks grow beyond listening to/reading from false teachers...many times these false teachers are promoted by pastors/spiritual mentors who don't have the discernment to see the false teaching. But the Holy Spirit can teach folks to see things. IF folks want to. But, as Tony said, too often there is a carnality amongst Christians.

Thanks, I thought the spirit works the same in the new born Christians, when it comes to weeding out. I know that spiritual growth is different for everyone. The preacher does preach on these things, false teachings and teachers on television. Most of them are coming from Mega churches and Mega attendance concerts. Jet owners ✈️

• Members

I find it hard to believe that followers of Myers and her like are Christian's, as they never have heard the true gospel. When she and others do refer to the bible they make it sound the opposite from what it actually teaches.

• Members
50 minutes ago, Invicta said:

I find it hard to believe that followers of Myers and her like are Christian's, as they never have heard the true gospel. When she and others do refer to the bible they make it sound the opposite from what it actually teaches.

I notice that they become story telling speakers, that many like to hear. They will never mention Hell or ? blood sacrifices.