• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Mother's Day

• Administrators

Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers. These pictures are my beautiful mother and grandmother. My grandma will be 102 years old this year. This picture was taken on her 100th birthday. I wish I could be there with them...they both had a lot of influence on me as I was growing up. I have been blessed beyond words by having these ladies in my life.

mybeautifulmom.jpg

Grandma2.jpg

• Administrators

Yeah...she's starting to wind down now, though. Her mind plays tricks on her once in a while, and she's not walking much on her own anymore. Her hearing is going, and she struggles at times to get words out.

I'm sad about that, because I haven't gotten to spend the time with her that I would like since she lives so far away.

Anyone else have photos of their moms or grandmas? Or another lady who meant (means) alot to them?

• Administrators

This photo was taken in 2006. My two brothers and my younger brother's family weren't there, but here's the rest of us. It's actually photoshopped from four different photos.

DePriestFamlyPhotoforPuzzle4.jpg

I'm in the pink shirt, my hubby behind and to my right. I miss my family so much!

• Members

This photo was taken in 2006. My two brothers and my younger brother's family weren't there, but here's the rest of us. It's actually photoshopped from four different photos.

DePriestFamlyPhotoforPuzzle4.jpg

I'm in the pink shirt, my hubby behind and to my right. I miss my family so much!

Beautiful family. Nice job on the photoshop too. :thumb:

• Members

102, what a great lady, which reminded me that on the news today there was a report that our last surviving veteran of WW1 has died aged 110.

Best wishes to all mothers.

We had Mother's day on 3rd April, in France the Fete des Meres 2011 will be on 29 Mai.