• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

JDStew has arrived....

• Administrators

Hi people! Upon the recommendation of my Aunt LuAnne, I have joined the forum! Nice to be here ^_^

And it is so very good to have you with us, Mr. Stew. :clapping::clapping: Now maybe I can keep up on what you're up to.

(JDStew is the nephew who plays piano, for those who remember the vids I posted a while back.)

• Members

thanks guys... and Aunt LuAnne :D

Ah, sorry "Lady Lu!" I forgot the e at the end! That's what I get, for typing without looking! LOL
BTW, "Lady Lu," is what I call a LuAnne I know, from my old stompin' grounds!

Happy Christian wrote: :icon_mrgreen: My name gets spelled all kinds of different ways...no prOBlem!

LuAnne is an unusual name. I've not met many in my time. And yes, JD is my nephew.

• Members

:icon_mrgreen: My name gets spelled all kinds of different ways...no prOBlem!

LuAnne is an unusual name. I've not met many in my time. And yes, JD is my nephew.

I'm confused, is JD your nephew too?

And, welcome JD. Edited by DennisDurty

• Administrators

Are you speaking for OFIB Preacher? He's the one that said JD was his nephew as well.

No, actually he didn't. Re-read what he wrote. JD is my nephew - and I'm speaking for myself. :lol:

What you quoted as from OFIB was actually what I wrote to him.

• Administrators

Wait a minute, I didn't say that! How'd that happen?

It's easy to do sometimes, if the quote marks are erased or don't come up right...

Sorry for the mix-up.

I think maybe I hit edit instead of reply when I was answering you about my name, OFIB. So, I went in and unquoted you and put my answer in quotes...sorry, again!