• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Way too Early 2024 Presidential Poll

The Way Too Early Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. As of right now, who would you vote for?

• President Biden (D)
    • Donald Trump (R)
    • Ron DeSantis (R)
    • Tim Scott (R)
    • Nikki Haley (R)
    • Vivek Ramaswamy (R)
    • Larry Elder (R)
    • Asa Hutchinson (R)
    • Marianne Williamson (D)
    • Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (D)
    • Mike Pence (R)
    • Chris Christie (R)
    • Ryan Binkley (R)
    • Doug Burgum (R)

• Members
35 minutes ago, Pastor Matt said:

Anyone watching the GOP debate? https://www.foxnews.com/video/5614615980001

Nope. We don't have local or national news available. We stopped watching two or three years ago to protect our health. It was far too irritating for both of us at the time.

• Members
2 hours ago, Pastor Matt said:

Anyone watching the GOP debate? https://www.foxnews.com/video/5614615980001

No, we don't have TV but we wanted to show our support for someone who we feel is fighting night and day for America to come back to One Nation Under God, so we tuned in to Tucker Carlson's interview with President Trump.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
2 hours ago, heartstrings said:

I would rather have someone like Ron DeSantis or Ted Cruz but, I'm most likely going to have to choose between our present corrupt, senile, puppet ruler and Donald Trump. At least Trump loves his country, unlike traitor-Joe.

Don't forget what Trump, did on January 6th he was behind everything going on. We can't be blind to this. I voted for Trump, but no more. We gave him a chance, and he blew it away, serving in his last year he was terrible.

• Members
41 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Don't forget what Trump, did on January 6th he was behind everything going on. We can't be blind to this. I voted for Trump, but no more. We gave him a chance, and he blew it away, serving in his last year he was terrible.

You're welcome to your opinion. Trump didn't cause an "insurrection" at the US Capitol building. Remember the Democrats and their "mostly peaceful" destructive actions in Portland, San Francisco, Pittsburgh, and several other places? Vote for whom you will, Morales. Nobody will try to stop ? you. For someone who worked for nothing I believe he did a pretty good job, especially in light of the fact that the Democrats were manufacturing proof of a Russian collusion, then wasting Americans tax dollars on false accusations and impeachments of the best POTUS since Reagan.

• Members
On 10/11/2023 at 2:24 PM, TheGloryLand said:

I think the last year of Trumps presidency would have been terrible no matter who was in office in light of the COVID epidemic. It's hard to know what he could've accomplished without that.

I agree he probably could've handled things better on the 6th of January. At the time I personally wasn't buying his claims of a "stolen" election and was very frustrated with what he was pressuring Pence to do.

While the stolen election seemed far fetched to me then it certainly seems more plausible to me now after seeing the desperate and deplorable tactics the left is using to keep him out of the next election. They are far more afraid of him than I realized initially.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Disciple.Luke said:

I think the last year of Trumps presidency would have been terrible no matter who was in office in light of the COVID epidemic. It's hard to know what he could've accomplished without that.

I agree he probably could've handled things better on the 6th of January. At the time I personally wasn't buying his claims of a "stolen" election and was very frustrated with what he was pressuring Pence to do.

While the stolen election seemed far fetched to me then it certainly seems more plausible to me now after seeing the desperate and deplorable tactics the left is using to keep him out of the next election. They are far more afraid of him than I realized initially.

Also going crazy putting stuff on Twitter every day, and getting involved personally with others, made Trump look bad. 

• Members
16 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Also going crazy putting stuff on Twitter every day, and getting involved personally with others, made Trump look bad. 

I'd rather have his idiosyncrasies and a few bad tweets and have a great economy then to have a line numbskull puppet of a man in office making our country a laughing stock every time he opens his mouth. At least we were respected on the world stage while Trump was there even if he wasn't popular.

• Members
4 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

This is the strongest Republican Party that I ever seen. Watching the Circus and Congress at Washington DC, today on TV. I’m glad that I’ve switched to a independent many years ago.. embarrassing  ?

Did you mean "strangest?" This Republican party is far from being strong! They're very weak.

• 5 months later...