• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Climate change it’s 87° in February

TheGloryLand
Go to solution Solved by Pastor Matt,

• Administrators
3 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

It’s very hot here in Orlando today. 87°. I don’t remember it ever being this hot in February. Somebody please contact Al Gore..?

The World Beauty GIF by gitti

Near either coast is more moderate than inland where you are, even in summer.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, swathdiver said:

It was in the 50s up there the other night!  Climate changes every day!

You must be up near Jacksonville. I lived in Jax Beach back in the sixties and remember we had weather cold enough that we had to drain our radiators and put anti freeze in one time.

I think the Sun Coast is a lot nicer, I lived there for six years back in the seventies. I liked the weather and the area a lot better than the Treasure Coast. But, that was just a personal preference.

And then, I went from Florida to Alaska. I like extremes I guess. ??

• Members
2 hours ago, PastorMatt said:

18 degrees and snow here at the Promised land (Connecticut)

Have you ever visit New Testament Baptist church in East Hartford Connecticut, that was the church that led me to the Lord back in 1987 The Pastor, Michael Stoddard.

54 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

You must be up near Jacksonville. I lived in Jax Beach back in the sixties and remember we had weather cold enough that we had to drain our radiators and put anti freeze in one time.

I think the Sun Coast is a lot nicer, I lived there for six years back in the seventies. I liked the weather and the area a lot better than the Treasure Coast. But, that was just a personal preference.

And then, I went from Florida to Alaska. I like extremes I guess. ??

I would like to visit Alaska, beautiful on YouTube. Also lovely homes on large properties. Look great in the summer.

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Have you ever visit New Testament Baptist church in East Hartford Connecticut, that was the church that led me to the Lord back in 1987 The Pastor, Michael Stoddard.

Yes sir, the purple bus church. New Testament is 20 minutes from where I live. We don't have a Sunday Evening Service so I visit New Testament every now and then for a Sunday evening service. I'll be there either tomorrow night or the next week.

I remember when Stoddard started the church.

• Members
1 minute ago, PastorMatt said:

Yes sir, the purple bus church. New Testament is 20 minutes from where I live. We don't have a Sunday Evening Service so I visit New Testament every now and then for a Sunday evening service. I'll be there either tomorrow night or the next week.

I remember when Stoddard started the church.

I was there, the first church building before they purchased the public School building. 

• Members

They also have a devotional called, Call to Glory. They printed and shipped all over, not sure it they still do. 1987 I was an Usher there, with Stoddard brother, don’t remember his name. Did the bus ministry shortly as a helper. Buses were not purple then I believe. Stoddard, got his Dr. later.

• Members
13 hours ago, PastorMatt said:

I actually took a picture when I was there last month.

spacer.png

I notice that they don’t have messages on YouTube? Pastor Dr. Stoddard, is very hard to find on the internet. He pretty much keeps to his ministry, and not the World Wide Web. That’s his choice, which is probably much better. ?

• Administrators
4 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

I notice that they don’t have messages on YouTube? Pastor Dr. Stoddard, is very hard to find on the internet. He pretty much keeps to his ministry, and not the World Wide Web. That’s his choice, which is probably much better. ?

They do live stream, but its for members only

• Members
17 hours ago, PastorMatt said:

They do live stream, but its for members only

That's sad...They should open their live stream up to everyone and turn the comments off. They're not reaching everyone if they're not presenting themselves to the public. There's such a thing as being too "INDEPENDENT."