• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Where Is My...

swathdiver

• Members

...extension cord?  The one I just bought that rolls up when done?  I've looked everywhere and again, it's nowhere to be found!  ARGGHHH!!!

It is not plugged in to your computer, is it?

• Members

Socks get trapped in the hosezone.

I can't even find them there. They just disappear into another dimension.

I remember a bush in my friend's yard that was a black hole for baseballs. We called the bush the "twilight zone". Even after the bush was cut down we never found any ball.

• Members

Socks are the larval form of wire coathangers.
But through genetic mutation it is only the left ones that grow to maturity.
You may not have noticed but when you can only find one sock, it is always the right one.......

• Administrators

...extension cord?  The one I just bought that rolls up when done?  I've looked everywhere and again, it's nowhere to be found!  ARGGHHH!!!

Did you leave in the IFB Forum? Maybe the Lounge? 

• Members

Socks?  I used to have socks, then I had children and never had any socks to wear again.  I go around in sandals and boat shoes now, socks a distant luxury.

The kids don't have any of their or mine dozens of socks either anymore.  There's four in the lint trap, one stuck in the air filter, eighteen in the cushions of the couch and another dozen under the beds, where the dogs sleep and under the furniture.  There's another two dozen mis-matched socks in the garage scattered on the ground around the washer and dryer.

My lovely wife found the extension cord but I cannot find it again.  I think I'll buy another so only one might be lost at a time.

Archived