• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Offical thread for the 2008 Presidential Election!!

• Members
Unless I missed it somewhere' date=' I want to see his birth certificate, and or paperwork showing him to be a us citizen. :pmpkn:[/quote']

No we will never see his birth certificate .People in 4 states tried to get their courts to get the proof and all were shot down .
We will probably never know about it until much later if even then

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's too bad because people have to show their full birth certificate to get a passport' date=' but not presidency.[/quote']

Only Barack Obama---apparently?

Not according to the law cited on here elsewhere.

It depends upon where he was born and whether or not both of his parents were citizens in some circumstances.

Absolutely!!! According to our constitution it does. :thumb

• Members

My son could not play in a baseball tournament without showing a birth certificate. Times are a changing and the Lord's return is and has been iminit. Ive been reading about the persecution of Baptist in America pre war of independance. (The book is called "Baptist Patriots adn the American revolution") I think those times are on the way back.

At least if I go to jail for preaching the Word of God, I know the deputies since I worked with and supervised most of them :lol:

My son could not play in a baseball tournament without showing a birth certificate. Times are a changing and the Lord's return is and has been iminit. Ive been reading about the persecution of Baptist in America pre war of independance. (The book is called "Baptist Patriots adn the American revolution") I think those times are on the way back.

At least if I go to jail for preaching the Word of God, I know the deputies since I worked with and supervised most of them :lol:

Hey, dog. How are you this fine Saturday morning? I had to get my son's birth certificate and his Social Security Card out of our safe as he was just hired a week and a half ago to work at "Panera." That is why this whole birth certificate thing with BO is so ridiculous. I mean...c'mon, he conveniently takes this trip to Hawaii at the same time his grandmother is passing on---and mysteriously this thing (that looks like a forgery to authorities) his half-sister's birth certificate is "supposedly" given the A-O.K. by the Hawaiian officials. What is up with this deal? Are we supposed to be this gullible? All this time...and this? :loco

That sounds like an excellent book...I don't know if those times like the book "Fox's Book of Martyrs" are going to be better or worse for us? Only the Lord knows the answer to this one.

I really wish I would have been a cop instead of a school teacher. LOL. The cops in Cleveland held us ALL together, along with the firemen, and then...the teachers. We had to "stick" together in the Mayor Michael White days. He was the most corrupt mayor that Cleveland, OH has ever seen. Art Modell took the Cleveland Browns out of here b/c of him. Oh...the stories are unbelievable in this city.

We need to "plan ahead" (of course, I love to do that) and gather the SILENT MAJORITY together to come up with something. I dunno.

• Members

The laws of the land is only for those who are upstanding and honest citizens of which there is actually very few of, the rest use the law to their advantage and the laws doesn't really stop them from doing their will, them there is those who think they're above the law.

We recently had a Chief Deputy Sheriff caught hunting and killing a deer our of season, of course he has a history of breaking the law, but he never did count on the game warden catching him giving him and his 3 buddies a ticket, he thought if that happened the game warden would just let him go like everyone else has over the last 20 or more years. I feel sure as I write this he is thinking how sorry that game warden was for not letting him get by with it.