• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Offical thread for the 2008 Presidential Election!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks BroMatt. This Presidential Election site is quite extensive.

I have a feeling it could get crazy with multiple threads.

Naw...not with this calm group of Christians? LOL.

My hubby and brother are watching some old black and white movie. My hubby listens to Rush Limbaugh...and since Rush won't turn on his TV until past 9:00 P.M. tonight....my hubby always listens to Rush. LOL.

Hubby also says that after the election it will be revealed that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. You know...because his birth records are sealed. I dunno?

• Members
My hubby and brother are watching some old black and white movie. My hubby listens to Rush Limbaugh...and since Rush won't turn on his TV until past 9:00 P.M. tonight....my hubby always listens to Rush. LOL.

Hubby also says that after the election it will be revealed that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. You know...because his birth records are sealed. I dunno?

Yesterday the Supreme Court of CT dismissed the case brought before it that would require Obama present an actual certified copy of his birth certificate saying that the official department of records in Hawaii has verified he was born on Hawaiian soil. Four other states made a similar decision earlier. That's a dead horse that one may choose to beat; but I suspect when everyone else realizes your beating it, they think you are fairly odd! :cool

• Members

I'm too nosey to watch a movie, I am watching results. LOL. Although you have to be careful which sites you watch...I noticed the liberal stations are already calling PA for Obama, with ZERO precincts reporting!

It does look like Obama is going to win this...he's way ahead in Ohio and Florida. I do hope Congress can stay just enough to the right to where Obama will have to work for his legislation instead of getting a blank check.

Its possible that four years of Obama may be what the country needs to come to its senses.