• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Question For Bro. Matt (ONLY)

The Crown of Life

• Administrators

Mr. Bro Matt,
I would like to know why your standards are set to the point that you allow these people whom you put in charge to some degree to represent you in the manner that is far unacceptable to the Living Lord God Almighty or the teachings and commandments of his beloved Son Jesus the Christ.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I do not see any open reported posts in the report tracker, which means, you never reported anything.

Now I know that you may or might just easily dismiss me as a heathen unbeliever complaining to you about those whom you love and greatly care about that you believe are the walk of God.
But I am going to tell you right up from the get go so that the Lord knows I told you.

Thank you for letting me know.

I am a great friend of God.

I know Him too, He is my Father.

So having made that very clear to you. I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ALLOW ME TO BE TREATED AS I HAVE BEEN ON YOUR CHRISTIAN WEB SITE?

Again, I see nothing was reported by you. As a member here you have the ability to report a member or post to me.

And if this is deleted before you can see this It does not matter the Lord knows whom ever deleted it represents you. Therefore you are still held accountable. The Lord is God.

Thank you for your concern. I'll be talking to my Father tonight, if he tells me anything different about running this board, I'll let you know.

• Members

I have no idea what you are talking about. I do not see any open reported posts in the report tracker, which means, you never reported anything.

Thank you for letting me know.

I know Him too, He is my Father.

Again, I see nothing was reported by you. As a member here you have the ability to report a member or post to me.

Thank you for your concern. I'll be talking to my Father tonight, if he tells me anything different about running this board, I'll let you know.

oh you want to go that route.

well

I see that at least you did come on here and gave it a try.

Do you really think this answer you gave me is going to deliver you out of this situation you are in?

If so

You just made it easier for me. I do not have to spend anymore time

bothering with your nonsense.

MR. MATT DO YOU SEE I AM REALLY VERY BOLD AND NOT DIPLOMATIC AT ALL

I would recommend that you think long and hard before you dismiss me as I was just another one of your

idiots that you run around with.

But hey

You are a grown man accountable for whatsoever ever you do

are you not?

lol

• Members

oh you want to go that route.

well

I see that at least you did come on here and gave it a try.

Do you really think this answer you gave me is going to deliver you out of this situation you are in?

If so

You just made it easier for me. I do not have to spend anymore time

bothering with your nonsense.

MR. MATT DO YOU SEE I AM REALLY VERY BOLD AND NOT DIPLOMATIC AT ALL

I would recommend that you think long and hard before you dismiss me as I was just another one of your

idiots that you run around with.

But hey

You are a grown man accountable for whatsoever ever you do

are you not?

lol

My Father sent me back to make this correction for you

You are a grown man accountable for whatsoever ever you do OR DO NOT DO

are you not?

• Members

I did as the Lord instructed me too. I would also recommend that you mind your own business.

OB is an open forum to members, there is no "mind your own business" you'll have to put up with our comments.

Romans 1:28 ...God gave them over to a reprobate mind...

• Members

I admit, I may be 100% wrong, for I am not all knowing like my Father.

Yet it seems this is a man-on-a-mission that has something against someone or maybe against a few of us, & this is his way of getting back, getting even, with him or us.

Please remember, I'm just taking a while guess.

• Members

I admit, I may be 100% wrong, for I am not all knowing like my Father.

Yet it seems this is a man-on-a-mission that has something against someone or maybe against a few of us, & this is his way of getting back, getting even, with him or us.

Please remember, I'm just taking a while guess.

Yep, I'm not omnipotent either, what was this guy's name last week?