• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

iPhone or Android?

Anon

• Members

Want to buy my hub a surprise smartphone for Christmas.... was leaning towards an iPhone 4s but guy at Verizon trying to talk me into Android, says the 4G speeds are better. Seems like iPhone is slightly more user friendly but Android (I am specifically looking at Samsung) has faster speeds and more modern, with Google os....

What do you think?

Well, unless you live in a large metropolitan area 4G won't do you any good. There is no 4G coverage outside the large cities of America. It's just a selling ploy.

I own a Droid but personally I would go with an iPhone if I was you. It has better apps and more space on the internal hard drive. Edited by Wilchbla

• Members

We do live in a pretty big area (outside of Philly) but still.... everyone seems happy enough with the speed of the iPhone so I think it will be a good choice...I really appreciate everyone's input!

• Administrators

Here is a good article comparing the newest phones. You really can't go wrong with either. Like Blossom said, the Galaxy is a down right awesome phone.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/242154/galaxy_nexus_vs_iphone_4s_vs_droid_razr_smartphone_battle_royale.html