• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Not sure where to put this: Gun or needle, for ear piercing?

farouk

• Members

I really laughed!!! Thank you for the chuckle :nuts:
Please, I mean no offense to anyone...I just found your reply humourous.

Ms Deb2live4Christ:

:)

I'm sure there are plenty of Godly women who would chuckle, too (as they quietly adjust the earrings in their pierced earlobes, right???) :) Edited by farouk

• Members

Seems to me that in the light of all the tattoo threads that this thread was meant to start up more strife. What they call a "troll thread" because it's meant to bait others which this one apparently has. If not then it should have been posted in the Ladies section.

Close the thread.

• Members

Seems to me that in the light of all the tattoo threads that this thread was meant to start up more strife. What they call a "troll thread" because it's meant to bait others which this one apparently has. If not then it should have been posted in the Ladies section.

Close the thread.

Wilchbla:

Actually the thread isn't about tattoos.

And as a matter of fact, the subject it is about happens to be a practical matter for families.

Anyway, even if Deb2live4Christ is amused by recent comments, your sense of humor must be different from hers. Well, okay.

But yes, like my suggestion some posts ago, which you obviously do strongly agree with, it might be better if I did close the thread.

Blessings. Edited by farouk

• Moderators

He didn't say the thread was about tattoos. He's saying that combined with all the other controversial threads, and certain comments you have made, it appears that this thread was only started to stir up strife. I have to agree with him. I can't know your motivations, Farouk, but your statements do, on occasion, seem calculated to rile people up. You have a knack for misunderstanding our statements, too. Please don't misunderstand this one. I'm not saying that you are trying to create trouble, simply that you are coming across that way. So maybe be a bit more careful, eh?

Edited by salyan

• Members

He didn't say the thread was about tattoos. He's saying that combined with all the other controversial threads, and certain comments you have made, it appears that this thread was only started to stir up strife. I have to agree with him. I can't know your motivations, Farouk, but your statements do, on occasion, seem calculated to rile people up. You have a knack for misunderstanding our statements, too. Please don't misunderstand this one. I'm not saying that you are trying to create trouble, simply that you are coming across that way. So maybe be a bit more careful, eh?

salyan:

If anyone wants to talk about tattoos, maybe we can talk about tattoos on the tattoo thread (I'm not promoting tattoos, but it's apples and oranges).

But this thread is about a practical matter for families, which ought not to be regarded as being too controversial, I wouldn't have thought. Edited by farouk

• Members

Why do you do that? Why do you respond that way?

salyan:

I don't understand what you mean.

I don't see how I am being at all controversial. (But somehow, you obviously do.)

Maybe this thread, too, is running out of steam.

Blessings.