• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Free Bible College; online video, Independent Baptist

• Members

A totally free online video Bible College through Faithful Baptist Church of Omak, Washington.
Please go to www.FreeBibleCollege.info for more information. {Remember, the tag is .INFO not .COM}
Fill out the enrollment form if you would like to try out the college. The main college site is at www.BibleCollegeVideos.com
It encompasses the major coursework for most Bible Colleges.
Again, it is all free...no hidden charges.
Faithful Baptist College
Pastor David Warner
arealbaptist@juno.com
509-429-8413

Edited by Faithful Baptist

• Members

A totally free online video Bible College through Faithful Baptist Church of Omak, Washington.
Please go to www.FreeBibleCollege.info for more information.
Fill out the enrollment form if you would like to try out the college.
It encompasses the major coursework for most Bible Colleges.
Again, it is all free...no hidden charges.
Faithful Baptist College
Pastor David Warner
arealbaptist@juno.com
509-429-8413

Thank you for the information. I have e-mailed them to get information. I would love to take the complete 4 year course with a possibility going for a Masters later on. If this turns out as well as it sounds it has been a real answer to prayer.

• Members

I think you mean http://www.biblecollegeforfree.com/ I googled the name you said and got an "Apostolic ministry"

Invicta, the website Faithful Baptist posted leads to the same website you posted. Maybe you used ".com" instead of ".info" that FB posted.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Invicta, the website Faithful Baptist posted leads to the same website you posted. Maybe you used ".com" instead of ".info" that FB posted.

Sorry for the confusion. The web address is similar to this Ames Bible College, which is Apostolic-Charismatic. Ours is www.FreeBibleCollege.info NOT .COM
The actual Bible College Video site for enrolled students is www.BibleCollegeVideos.com. Enrollment (which is free) will give you the Username and Password to access all the Videos and Lecture Notes on this site. Right now we are finishing up the 4th year (Year Four) and plan to start the 1st Year the first week of August. We only have videos posted for the 4th year, currently.
Everything is free; just trying to be a blessing where we can. Pastor David Warner

• Members

Sorry for the confusion. The web address is similar to this Ames Bible College, which is Apostolic-Charismatic. Ours is www.FreeBibleCollege.info NOT .COM
The actual Bible College Video site for enrolled students is www.BibleCollegeVideos.com. Enrollment (which is free) will give you the Username and Password to access all the Videos and Lecture Notes on this site. Right now we are finishing up the 4th year (Year Four) and plan to start the 1st Year the first week of August. We only have videos posted for the 4th year, currently.
Everything is free; just trying to be a blessing where we can. Pastor David Warner

I'll see you in August.

• Members

I have just enrolled and have downloaded some of the videos for the Music Theology class. I am getting a class out of the way before the July start of year one studies. I have been through 2 of the videos and they have been quite good.

Some of the videos are a tad low in quality, but watchable. I think he has gotten some better ones up.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Anymore information on this?

You are looking for something a little more official. I enjoy taking the classes but it's not accredited. The Pastor of the Church does classes for his Church members on Saturdays and Sundays (between Church services) I believe. He records them, writes up class notes, study notes, exams, etc. I don't want to marginalize it because it's been a blessing for sure but from what I've seen of your others posts, you are looking for something a little more professional (accreditation, textbooks, etc). Just my opinion.

• Members

Is there a statement of faith or something for this school?

Churches website:

http://www.faithfulbaptistchurch.com/

Statement of Faith (Word document - have to click link):

http://www.faithfulbaptistchurch.com/beliefs.html

• Members

Thanks for the link, brother! They look like great folks, I loved the Statement of Faith - so many Bible references!

I agreed with everything except the doctrine of the church. I think they're briders, see underlined portions.

THE CHURCH
The Scriptures teach that the “church” is a local (Act 8:1, 9:31, 13:1, 15:4; Gal 1:2)(99 of 114 NT references is specifically local in context, the other 15 are generically local), visible (2Co 1:1,15; 1Th 3:10), assembly of born again, baptized believers (Act 2:41, 8:12) to carry out the Lord’s work (Mt 28:19,20); that the widely accepted view that the church is “all the saved” (i.e. universal church) is to be wholly rejected (Act 8:1, 9:31, 13:1, 15:41; Gal 1:2); that the beginning of the church was with the baptism of Jesus Christ and the calling of His disciples, and not at Pentecost as most wrongly assume (Jn 1:35; Act 1:22; Mt 16:18; Act 2:41; Mk 1:1-4; Mt 23:8; Jn 10:11,14, 13:29; Mt 26:26-28); that the church is typified as a body (Col 1:18; 1Co 12:12-27), a building (Mt16:1; Eph 1:20-22), and a bride (Eph 5:25-27; 2Co 11:2; Jn 3:29; Ro 7:4; Hb 12:22; Rv 19:7-9); and that its mission is to evangelize the world, baptize believers into its membership, teach the whole counsel of God, sustain the Truth, provide Godly fellowship for its members, and, chiefly, to glorify God (Mt 28:19,20; Mk 16:15; Act 1:8; 2Ti 2:2; Act 2:42; 1Ti 3:15; Eph 3:21).

Edited by Rick Schworer

• Members

Thanks for the link, brother! They look like great folks, I loved the Statement of Faith - so many Bible references!

I agreed with everything except the doctrine of the church. I think they're briders, see underlined portions.

THE CHURCH
The Scriptures teach that the “church” is a local (Act 8:1, 9:31, 13:1, 15:4; Gal 1:2)(99 of 114 NT references is specifically local in context, the other 15 are generically local), visible (2Co 1:1,15; 1Th 3:10), assembly of born again, baptized believers (Act 2:41, 8:12) to carry out the Lord’s work (Mt 28:19,20); that the widely accepted view that the church is “all the saved” (i.e. universal church) is to be wholly rejected (Act 8:1, 9:31, 13:1, 15:41; Gal 1:2); that the beginning of the church was with the baptism of Jesus Christ and the calling of His disciples, and not at Pentecost as most wrongly assume (Jn 1:35; Act 1:22; Mt 16:18; Act 2:41; Mk 1:1-4; Mt 23:8; Jn 10:11,14, 13:29; Mt 26:26-28); that the church is typified as a body (Col 1:18; 1Co 12:12-27), a building (Mt16:1; Eph 1:20-22), and a bride (Eph 5:25-27; 2Co 11:2; Jn 3:29; Ro 7:4; Hb 12:22; Rv 19:7-9); and that its mission is to evangelize the world, baptize believers into its membership, teach the whole counsel of God, sustain the Truth, provide Godly fellowship for its members, and, chiefly, to glorify God (Mt 28:19,20; Mk 16:15; Act 1:8; 2Ti 2:2; Act 2:42; 1Ti 3:15; Eph 3:21).

I think you need to relax on the witch hunt for Baptist briders. :lol:

Seems to me they are saying they don't believe in an invisible universal church. But, even if they do believe in the baptist bride...it's not an essential for me. I actually tend to agree with the baptism subject...if a Baptist Church accepted a member from a Catholic Church and accepted their baptism...they would be showing that their baptism was just as good and the rules/doctrine of the Catholic Church were acceptable. I have no issues with that (baptizing believers into it's membership), I think it keeps unregenerate members out of Bible believing churches.

:twocents: Edited by DennisD