• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

2024 Presidential Debates

• Members
3 minutes ago, Pastor Matt said:

So I missed the debate last night and will catch up later today. Someone fill me in, did I miss anything?

All I keep hearing about is something about people eating people's dogs and cats. 😂

Lou Dobbs and his crew did a report a while back about one lady finding a cat hanging up in a tree and it had been carved up like animals are for consumption. 

David Muir made several interjectory comments disputing several things Trump stated. The other moderator did as well while soft soaping Harris. If Trump would have stuck to the issues instead of worshipping himself (the bloviating braggart that he is) it would have bode much better for him and for us. 

I missed it last night, but watched it this morning on YouTube. 

• Members

Our church has a Jubilee going on through Thursday. Last night we had special music by the Ben Rochester Family and Charlie Lambert, then preaching by Joe Arthur. After that I couldn't bring myself to be brought low by the debate. From what I hear I made the right choice. God is good. If you haven't had a chance to hear the headliners we had yesterday I highly recommend each one. Joe Arthur is good online, but he is fantastic live. 

I can't wait to see what tonight offers. So much better than anything political.

• Members
3 hours ago, Pastor Matt said:

So I missed the debate last night and will catch up later today. Someone fill me in, did I miss anything?

All I keep hearing about is something about people eating people's dogs and cats. 😂

Trump did poorly this time around, great last time against sleepy Joe.

• Administrators

Some people say DT did poorly, others the opposite. One thing that has come to the fore is that it seemed that KH was listening to someone other than the moderators. And then her earrings became a story. Apparently they are identical to the NOVA brand earrings that are audio devices. KH cannot string two comprehendible sentences together, so her "great performance" last night is likely attributed to being told what to say. Much like JB in some of his speeches.

The  animal thing seems to be taking on a life of its own. Springfield, OH residents and police are on video discussing it. Pets are disappearing, geese from the park are gone. Apparently 20,000 Haitians - illegals, hence the term aliens, which many people are laughing about, thinking they meant outer space aliens. lol - have been brought in to that area. There is a video of a woman of color (purportedly a Haitian) stomping a cat to death. I did not see it, so I don't know if she ate it or not.

Be prepared for three against one, apparently (I did not watch). DT did not become rattled, but did not perform as well as folks hoped for. But this "debate" seems to have boosted KH's confidence because her crew wants to do another one. Hopefully DT will be better prepared for an ambush.

• Members

If Trump would answer the question, which I know he can, he doesn’t . Example the question how would he deal with the war in Ukraine or how would he deal with the immigrants crossing the border? He just did not answer their questions. Not sure why? How would he fix or change the healthcare system? No answer, do you have a better one he said no, not yet, but once there is one if it’s better, he will do a way with the Obama Care. This is not good enough, he needs to be clear and he might win. 

• Administrators

https://thefederalist.com/2024/09/11/25-lies-kamala-harris-told-in-her-debate-against-trump/

If you watched the debate, you heard her lies. Did you catch them, though? ABC did no fact checking on her, else she would have had egg on her face. Interesting read.

• Members
4 minutes ago, HappyChristian said:

https://thefederalist.com/2024/09/11/25-lies-kamala-harris-told-in-her-debate-against-trump/

If you watched the debate, you heard her lies. Did you catch them, though? ABC did no fact checking on her, else she would have had egg on her face. Interesting read.

ABC loves liberals, and always gives them better treatment. I heard Trump, saying today that he won the debate. I must have missed something. 

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

ABC loves liberals, and always gives them better treatment. I heard Trump, saying today that he won the debate. I must have missed something. 

Both "sides" always claim victory, with their followers agreeing with them normally. That said, he may have, in the long run, won. Especially if there are more debates. 

Just as an addition, I do believe there is something going on with those animals...the media and leftists always pooh-pooh and mock when someone who isn't leftist mentions things like this.  There are things going on all over this country due to illegals who are treated better than American citizens. It took over 600 calls/reports for the authorities to take care of a Venezuelan gang. We know that culture around the world eat the animals we consider pets. Moving here doesn't change their appetite. *Shrugs* Not saying it's all true, but I think there's something there. I've seen too many "conspiracy theories" proven correct to believe otherwise.

• Members
1 hour ago, HappyChristian said:

Both "sides" always claim victory, with their followers agreeing with them normally. That said, he may have, in the long run, won. Especially if there are more debates. 

Just as an addition, I do believe there is something going on with those animals...the media and leftists always pooh-pooh and mock when someone who isn't leftist mentions things like this.  There are things going on all over this country due to illegals who are treated better than American citizens. It took over 600 calls/reports for the authorities to take care of a Venezuelan gang. We know that culture around the world eat the animals we consider pets. Moving here doesn't change their appetite. *Shrugs* Not saying it's all true, but I think there's something there. I've seen too many "conspiracy theories" proven correct to believe otherwise.

Lou Dobbs and his people did a report on these things happening. Remember, the MSM and government officials whether they be local or national fed us lies about the plandemic even when there was undisputable proof to the contrary. Ivermectin ring a bell?