• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Creation, beautiful tree photos…

TheGloryLand
Go to solution Solved by Snauq,

• Administrators

For our anniversary last year, we traveled down to CA. We stayed one night in Crescent City, and then went to the Trees of Mystery tour. It's a really neat set up where folks can walk the area and see all kinds of trees and other things. OF course, the trees are Redwoods. Hubs and I had a wonderful time. 

This photo is a shot of a candelabra tree. If you look closely, you can see that the fallen tree has several trees growing out of it. The fallen tree is not dead, either. Truly a cool sight!

016.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Trees are full of energy and they know when they are hugged. Jesus cursed the tree for it did not have fruit. He planted the tree that was converted into a cross later. I cannot prove my tree theory.

• Administrators
On 5/16/2024 at 7:21 AM, TheGloryLand said:

Trees are full of energy and they know when they are hugged. Jesus cursed the tree for it did not have fruit. He planted the tree that was converted into a cross later. I cannot prove my tree theory.

Trees are full of energy, but they do not know when they are hugged. They are inanimate. IOW, living but not living in the same manner as humans and animals. They are not sentient. And, no, Jesus did not plant the tree that was converted into a cross. 

I hugged a tree once...as a joke. I do like to touch them, but not in a tree-hugging way. Just because I'm so fascinated by them.