• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

UFO sightings, preparing for the second coming.

TheGloryLand
Go to solution Solved by Salyan,

• Members
12 minutes ago, SureWord said:

I had a wild dream a while back where UFOs arrived to help mankind but it turned out to be Satan and his angels. I could hear screaming from people being tortured and killed. Me and some other guy broke into a boarded up home to look for weapons to defend ourselves. Then I woke up.

I had a similar dream when I was a teenager, where meteors were falling from the sky, and also destroying any that tried to flee away in the air. Christians are being hunted down for their faith. Scary

• Members
2 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

And what did you eat before you went to bed? 

I don't remember but I know another time I fell asleep while kneeling in prayer and I dreamed that a loud humming UFO was hovering above the roof blasting me with a heat beam and I could feel my skin burning. I woke up and had a strong feeling of dread like something evil was nearby.

• Members
4 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

They're Back...  ? 

Have you ever heard preaching about angels that are aliens, the devil's angels serving him?

I have a cousin that is the same age as me and we both began studying the bible right around the same time. He had become interested while studying with Seventh day Adventist while in prison while most of my knowledge was from what I heard from the pulpit and using my limited study skills as a new believer.

Since not many in my family had any spiritual interest we decided to study together once a week. It was exciting for me to have a family member my age that shared my interest but this bible study didn't make it to a second week.

His obsession with reading UFOs into almost every text he looked at was a huge red flag even as novice bible student. He was so passionate about learning something new that there wasn't really any room for debate or discussion in his mind. 

To be honest I felt more annoyed by his beliefs than anything...but I felt like if he continued reading the bible he would eventually get a better understanding. The more important and frustrating issue was that he was passing these beliefs on to his mom and younger brothers that I was close to and so found myself having to deal with the issue because they were asking me if something he said was true.

The UFO thing isn't even something I think of or care much about. At this point I haven't seen anything for me to believe they are alien to this world...I can't tell if those grainy videos are some confidential government aircraft, some kind of light manipulation, or a triangle defying gravity.

• Members
8 hours ago, SureWord said:

I don't remember but I know another time I fell asleep while kneeling in prayer and I dreamed that a loud humming UFO was hovering above the roof blasting me with a heat beam and I could feel my skin burning. I woke up and had a strong feeling of dread like something evil was nearby.

My dream was in the late 70s, many years before the left behind the movie. I had this dream more than once then, I believe. 

• Members
28 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

My dream was in the late 70s, many years before the left behind the movie. I had this dream more than once then, I believe. 

Well, thank the Lord that our lives don't depend upon our dreams, especially when they're more in the form of a nightmare. ?

• Members
On 7/7/2023 at 6:50 PM, TheGloryLand said:

They're Back...  ? 

Have you ever heard preaching about angels that are aliens, the devil's angels serving him?

Actually, I have. Many crash sites are found, but are free of debris. This guy from Canada believes that the people who witness these things are sincere, but do no know what they are actually witnessing. This guy says that what they are seeing are spiritual beings not physical. I can't remember his name, but the Babylon Bee interviewed him. It wasn't satire.

I find it worth noting that these aliens can travel millions of light years, cross many galaxies, but haven't figured out how to land safely. ? 

On 7/7/2023 at 7:59 PM, SureWord said:

I had a wild dream a while back where UFOs arrived to help mankind but it turned out to be Satan and his angels. I could hear screaming from people being tortured and killed. Me and some other guy broke into a boarded up home to look for weapons to defend ourselves. Then I woke up.

Hey! I was the other guy. I kept dreaming until I saved the planet. I wanted to tell you about it, but you were gone!

• Members
20 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Yes, Satan's angels disending as aliens.

Thank you for that answer? Were YOU eating ?? foods at that time? I've had some strange dreams in my life, but never anything like that, thank the good Lord.