• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Bible of the King

Konstantin

• Members

In 1603 King James I came into power. In the first year his reign he made a decree concerning the Bible.

‘…In the first year of James the king the same James the king made a decree concerning the Bible. We read (Еzra.6:3):

‘in the first year of Cyrus the king the same Cyrus the king made a decree concerning the house of God at Jerusalem, Let the house be builded, the place where they offered sacrifices, and let the foundations thereof be strongly laid; the height thereof threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof threescore cubits’.

The height and width indicates the ‘volume’ of the Book. Sixty to sixty cubits, prophetically are 66 God-inspired books. We read the commandment more:

With three rows of great stones, and a row of new timber: and let the expenses be given out of the king’s house’ (Еzra.6:4).

The Bible includes the Old Testament -- ‘three rows of great stones’, and the New Testament -- ‘a row of new timber’. The Old Testament consists of three major sections: the Law, the Prophets and the Psalms. Jesus Himself has listed these three sections:

‘…all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.’ (Luke 24:44).

The Scripture says that the king of England Jacob not only have granted permission, but yet also have financed all the costs of this work ‘out of the king’s house’…’ ©

The books of the New Testament also have prophecies about KJV1612

'we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him.
And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.
And as we tarried there many days, there came down from Judaea a certain prophet, named Agabus.
And when he was come unto us, he took Paul's girdle, and bound his own hands and feet, and said, Thus saith the Holy Ghost'
 (Acts 21: 8-11)

Our period of time (about 2000 years) is divided into 5 parts. Four 'daughters, virgins, which did prophesy' are the Antiochian manuscripts. When the prophet Agabus came, there was no longer any need for these daughters to prophesy. 'The Prophet Agabus' came in 1612.

• Members

God shows us another manner that divides our time into two parts as 4+1:
We read (John.19:23-24):

'Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout. They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted my raiment among them, and for my vesture they did cast lots. These things therefore the soldiers did.’

And it was fulfilled the prophecy: 'They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture' (Ps.22:18). The four parts of 'his garments' were as equivalent to each another, and the vesture was not a ‘patchwork’, it was ‘without seam’. The vesture was made, as a single whole, without seams, it was not subject to any division.

God 'at sundry times and in divers manners' (Heb.1:1) shows us his Word KJV 1612

Scripture says:

‘The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.’ (Ps.12:6-7).