• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

New version makes Jesus Christ a WOMAN!!!

• Members

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Eccl 1:9 (KJV)

I agree, that is exactly what the Bible says, "there is no new thing under the sun." :amen:

Brother Jerry...just a comment should your stuff not say "KJB" instead of "KJV" because technically there is no other version...the King James is the only Bible? Just asking?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

My old Scofield Bible that I use says authorized King Jame Version on the title page.

I suppose using the letters, KJV, would be a lot more honest than using KJ and or KJ 1611 AV, wouldn't it?

The KJV is the only Bible I have ever had, I think I had my 1st one at 6 years of age back in the early 50's, I'm 61 now and still using the KJV. never owned one of those brand X bibles.

• Members
My old Scofield Bible that I use says authorized King Jame Version on the title page.

I suppose using the letters, KJV, would be a lot more honest than using KJ and or KJ 1611 AV, wouldn't it?

The KJV is the only Bible I have ever had, I think I had my 1st one at 6 years of age back in the early 50's, I'm 61 now and still using the KJV. never owned one of those brand X bibles.

I use the letters KJB. King James Bible

• Members

i don't think the letters we use to represent the true bible matters. kfv or KJB, both mean the king james, which we know is the truth, and which we will defend. we know the other "versions" are false, but like he said, my bible says the king james version, as does our really old family bible from my great grandma's time, long before the niv came out, or any others. while we may explain to anybody who asks what the difference or lack thereof in the abbreviations, we all know that we are talking about the true, presererved, holy word of God.

• Members
i don't think the letters we use to represent the true bible matters. kfv or KJB' date=' both mean the king james, which we know is the truth, and which we will defend. we know the other "versions" are false, but like he said, my bible says the king james version, as does our really old family bible from my great grandma's time, long before the niv came out, or any others. while we may explain to anybody who asks what the difference or lack thereof in the abbreviations, we all know that we are talking about the true, presererved, holy word of God.[/quote']
Not all "KJV" are the right text...if anyone has a Zondervan published Bible look up the verse 2 Timothy 2:15, now look it up on OB's Bible look up. Notice anything?

• Members
yes' date=' zondervan is wrong in several places, but i switched to another type. as far as i'm concerned, zondervan is nKJv (not KJV)[/quote']
I work for a Christian book store when I live in OKC and they have all types of Bibles so I learned all types of good ammunition.

• Members
i see where you are coming from' date=' but my other one says KJV, and my pastor says KJV, so the first time i heard KJB was on here.[/quote']
Just because something is the norm doesn't mean we have to conform to it. IMHO

• Members

:amen: :goodpost:

i know, and in most areas i do not follow the norm, but this is really not the norm. the norm would be quoting the niv or nwt, not the king james. and really, on this site, KJB is the norm, so i'm not conforming to the norm here. either way, apart from some publishers taking liberties with the Bible, KJV is KJB.

• Members

The enemies of the Word of God (Satan and his wittinlgy and unwittingly accomplices) have been unable to get everyone away from the KJB so they have resorted to making "little" changes within the Bibles they put out as being KJB. :sad

I do believe KJB is preferred to KJV for a variety of reasons. One, I do believe the KJB is THE Bible for us and not just another version. For another reason, I've encountered many over the years (Muslims, Catholics, Athiests, etc.) who love to bring up the "version" issue as their idea of proof we don't have the true Word of God or we don't know what is the true Word of God.

For us as believers who know our Bible is right and true, the point is small, but for those outside our circles this can sometimes be a major point.

KJB :Bible:

• Members
The enemies of the Word of God (Satan and his wittinlgy and unwittingly accomplices) have been unable to get everyone away from the KJB so they have resorted to making "little" changes within the Bibles they put out as being KJB. :sad

I do believe KJB is preferred to KJV for a variety of reasons. One, I do believe the KJB is THE Bible for us and not just another version. For another reason, I've encountered many over the years (Muslims, Catholics, Athiests, etc.) who love to bring up the "version" issue as their idea of proof we don't have the true Word of God or we don't know what is the true Word of God.

For us as believers who know our Bible is right and true, the point is small, but for those outside our circles this can sometimes be a major point.

KJB :bible:

:goodpost: