• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Southern Baptist author urges distinction between love of God and love of country

Razor

• Members
11 minutes ago, E Morales said:

I thought you were standing in support, of your first post. The flags 

No, it was a joke about this entire topic, pointing to the Church of Laodicea  ( Social Rights ) in the book of Revelation and how  they are more concerned with the Kingdoms of man instead of the Kingdom of God.

Edited by Hugh_Flower

• Members
3 minutes ago, Hugh_Flower said:

No, it was a joke about this entire topic, pointing to the Church of Laodicea ( Social Rights ) and how  they are more concerned with the Kingdoms of man instead of the Kingdom of God.

You sounded for real, jokes is on me.  : )

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 1/10/2022 at 1:26 PM, Razor said:

Sure. What is your feeling about Christianity and nationalism,

Yes, I think I will. Thanks for the advice. I'll not sink to the level of insulting others. 

You are alright to me, where have you been posting, not here?  We need to see the view of other here, like yours, in my opinion. Some here but not all, might get mad at me for saying this. God bless 

• Members
5 hours ago, Jerry said:

As far as I know, Razor was banned from these boards for creating problems and going against the Mods instructions to him.

Sad to hear this, I know he tried his best. I never heard him say anything crazy. He apparently to me was professional, just not convincing to others. If you don’t agree with him, and he kept saying the same thing, this can get you upset. Like I get some upset here. I was warn myself 2 times already. I hope they don’t shut me down. So, I stay away from that topic. Having control over members is hard work. 

• Members

Forcing your opinion is not trying your best nor trying to fit in on a message board. He was trying to take away people's choice in regards to the vaccine and berating them when he didn't accept his OPINION. I am not trying to be a jerk - but try studying that one out in your Bible and see if that is a Christian attitude. Romans 14 is a good place to start. There are also clear passages against forcing people to comply with your spiritual views or pushing people to go against their conscience, which he kept attempting to do.