• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

100 Books to Read Before You Die

Bouncing Bill

2 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Bill, this that you replied is not only condescending, it borders on sarcasm. This is not an attitude that Christians should exhibit, especially in public. To make matters worse, you speak like this to the owner of this message board, whose board you are a visitor on. Would you dare to speak in this manner if you were visiting his house? I think not, but you seem to have no problem with doing it here were you can sit behind a screen.

If he or she were open to honest discussion. Do we not want open and honest discussion?

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Think about it. I am sure you can figure it out. Widen your horizons a bit. Enough on that subject. 

I will not apologize for keeping my views between Genesis to Revelation. Your answer proves my point 100%. If you're saying I'm narrowminded, then thank you for the compliment. Gen to Rev is pretty narrow. ?

Im Right Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

If he or she were open to honest discussion. Do we not want open and honest discussion?

Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

In order to be honest you have to answer questions and not keep changing subject to fit  narratives. 

55 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Would your idea of an honest discussion at a brother's house include your being sarcastic and condescending?

It does not bother me one bit. The more some people talk the more the foot goes into the mouth. I don't have say much, just let them talk. lol

• Members
9 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

BB, you're just far to disrespectful for me to take you seriously. @PastorMatt has been very gracious with you, yet you continue to make disparaging remarks towards him. That is shameful behavior on your part. 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

BB, you're just far to disrespectful for me to take you seriously. @PastorMatt has been very gracious with you, yet you continue to make disparaging remarks towards him. That is shameful behavior on your part. 

Thank you, but it's not a problem on my end. He is more than welcome to his opinion here, even if it isn't Biblically sound or correct. I understand he called my posting dumb and questioned my integrity (which is a tactic of the left), but he is more than welcome to post man rather than God, but like you said, that usually means he will not be taken seriously.