• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Book By Brannon Howse

allen32

• Administrators

He's written a good number of books - I don't know which one allen is referencing.  Howse was (until recently) a dominionist. He has repudiated that, now, apparently.  I used to get his emails in my inbox...I unsubscribed because of his dominionism. Apparently, though, he's gone the other way. While he repudiates supposed bad theology, he still sells the books of those whom he says are unbiblical, and has added others to the list.

*shrugs* dominionsim is not biblical. I haven't seen anything from him that proves that he has become biblical.

• Members

He's written a good number of books - I don't know which one allen is referencing.  Howse was (until recently) a dominionist. He has repudiated that, now, apparently.  I used to get his emails in my inbox...I unsubscribed because of his dominionism. Apparently, though, he's gone the other way. While he repudiates supposed bad theology, he still sells the books of those whom he says are unbiblical, and has added others to the list.

*shrugs* dominionsim is not biblical. I haven't seen anything from him that proves that he has become biblical.

Howse is aligning himself with all Reformed/Calvinist teachers now, that's where his Dominionism comes from.

• Members

He's also a big supporter of Jimmy DeYoung...who believes and teaches that a person who receives the mark of the beast can still be saved

Do you have a link for that?  I am in another group that is discussing Jimmy DeYoung. 

Nevermind....found the thread on the King's forum.

• Members

Do you have a link for that?  I am in another group that is discussing Jimmy DeYoung. 

Nevermind....found the thread on the King's forum.

Here it is for anyone who might be interested...move the slider to 14:44 (14 minutes and 44 seconds).

http://prophecytoday.com/qna/audio/prophecyqna_5_31_12.mp3

His reasoning and interpretation of scripture is terribly flawed...

WHOA! Edited to add...

I didn't realize the link I provided would actually insert a player!  If you put the slider of the player above almost right in the middle, you'll hear it.  Otherwise, another way is to go to this link, find the Q&A for May 31, 2012 and click on that, then you can go to the 14:44 mark from there.  By the way, I've heard Jimmy DeYoung make this claim on more than one occasion...

http://prophecytoday.com/qna/

• Members

What is vcy america, allen?

it's a radio. you can go to it in the internet vcy america.com go there in look around it good have churchs in the morning, music at noon talk the 12:30 to 3:00 pm just try it 

Archived