• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Wedding dresses

John81

• Members

Miss Linda, I had a friend that got married for the 1st time when he was about 63 years of age. He had proclaimed many times, "I will never marry," but he did! It just took him a while to find the right woman.

Jerry:

Sounds great!

My wife and I were kind of later starters ourselves.

(Mind you, Ms Linda doesn't have to wait 25-30 years before she is 63...)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Don't like Nancy DeMoss. Hahaha. She's never had kids yet she tells women not to use birth control. She's never been married yet she preaches at women about obedience to husbands. To me, a woman without a husband and without children should not really be doing marriage counseling and child rearing counseling. haha. I read her book "Lies Women Believe" and I could barely get through it. I'd rather read "Created to be His HelpMeet" if for no other reason but at least I know the writer is writing about things she herself has done, and can now teach others to do!

Okay off my DeMoss soapbox. Heh heh heh...sorry.

Kitagrl:

I guess, Know what you're talking about before you talk, is what you mean about this writer. (I don;t know the writer myself, anyway.)

Still, I suppose I've been known to talk about stuff that may be interesting but afterward I have clued in to the fact that other folk seem to know more about it than me ... . :unsure: Edited by farouk